JAM I am the storm Silver Member Apr 24, 2017 #1 They came in 1st and 2nd at the first Annual Barry Behrman Memorial Tournament this past weekend at Q-Masters in Norfolk. Love seeing the homeboys win it! Attachments 18057990_1840453056205997_6828359200595769383_n.jpg 71.1 KB · Views: 826
They came in 1st and 2nd at the first Annual Barry Behrman Memorial Tournament this past weekend at Q-Masters in Norfolk. Love seeing the homeboys win it!
pt109 Pagulayan chalk and clothing Silver Member Apr 24, 2017 #2 Who the hell is the giant on the left? ...he makes a couple big pool players look small.
seven_7days AzB Silver Member Silver Member Apr 24, 2017 #3 pt109 said: Who the hell is the giant on the left? ...he makes a couple big pool players look small. Click to expand... I was wondering why no one made fun of his stroke.
pt109 said: Who the hell is the giant on the left? ...he makes a couple big pool players look small. Click to expand... I was wondering why no one made fun of his stroke.
pt109 Pagulayan chalk and clothing Silver Member Apr 24, 2017 #4 Fortunately for everybody, he conducts himself like a model pro.
A axejunkie AzB Silver Member Silver Member Apr 24, 2017 #5 That stroke builds delts like The Rock's!
pt109 Pagulayan chalk and clothing Silver Member Apr 24, 2017 #7 I understand Mike Davis, in his spare time, likes to hunt bears..... ....with a switch.
Poolhall60561 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Apr 24, 2017 #8 Brandon Shuff on American Billiards Radio 4/20 @ 22 min mark
JoseV AzB Silver Member Silver Member Apr 25, 2017 #9 going to be 5K Added next year. I feel this tournament will grow pretty fast.