Congrats to Chip Compton

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Really piss off the freezer and walk around the derby sporting a t-shirt saying "Top Five"

Lol

Kd

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Why are folks against Scott Frost?
He is a egomaniac living on the moon way beyond cloud 9....

He pulled moves on the rack, spotting balls and called the man a bad/lucky winner unprovoked!

This is his home court and closing early was another move slash surprise.

Long history of disrespect to fellow combatants over the years and people love seeing people like that knocked back down to earth

Kd

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Some face and neck tattoos are classy, and maybe even necessary. It depends on the type of person though and what they’re about.

If you’re going to try assimilating and living with the normal people of a western society, it’s pretty much a bad idea to get the neck tat. If you live and operate on the outside, either by crime or entertainment then it’s much more reasonable. Sometimes the face tat is done when setting out to make your way as a musician or whatever else. You X yourself from the normal world so that you must succeed at whatever your about.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
It's always great to get a neck tattoo. It is the best way to advertise to cops- "I am a criminal" Smart!

People in 2021 are spending crazy amount of money on Tattoos. Tattoo’s are in vogue.

I see many people in Law Enforcement with crazy amount of Tattoo’s

Remember years ago in the 1970’s we had this Old Sailor, he has a tramp tag that said TWIN SCREWS, and a Propellor on each Ass Cheek.🧐

Dave714

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I never thought a tattoo artist could make a living in the 90's. That isn't the case these days.

Rimfirejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some face and neck tattoos are classy, and maybe even necessary. It depends on the type of person though and what they’re about.

If you’re going to try assimilating and living with the normal people of a western society, it’s pretty much a bad idea to get the neck tat. If you live and operate on the outside, either by crime or entertainment then it’s much more reasonable. Sometimes the face tat is done when setting out to make your way as a musician or whatever else. You X yourself from the normal world so that you must succeed at whatever your about.

“Some face and neck tattoos are classy”
Really? Lol

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I never thought a tattoo artist could make a living in the 90's. That isn't the case these days.

Well there are tattoo artist today who have waiting lists a year or more out.

Tattoo artist who had shops close to military installations have had good income streams.

Skin is all different so to be a great tattoo artist you have to be talented.

Doug

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
People in 2021 are spending crazy amount of money on Tattoos. Tattoo’s are in vogue.

I see many people in Law Enforcement with crazy amount of Tattoo’s

Remember years ago in the 1970’s we had this Old Sailor, he has a tramp tag that said TWIN SCREWS, and a Propellor on each Ass Cheek.🧐
My Company Commander (DI in Marines) when I was in boot camp in San Diego, had those twin screws on his butt cheeks.

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member

Classy? O-Kaaaaaay.

ehb86

Registered
When I was tending bar in the early 70's an old sailor that frequented the establishment had a dotted line tattooed around his neck and script that said "fill up to here".

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I remember going to the Long Beach, California New Pike in the late 1950’s. The amusement park was close to Long Beach Navel Station. Place has 4 or 5 Tattoo places as lord, with no several artist each.

Remember after blowing with little money I had the cheap entertainment was watching some young sailor endore the pain of getting a tattoo.😄

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why are folks against Scott Frost?
Exactly, I’m wondering the same thing! We are all different here guys, some y’all gamble and some don’t! Some people short , some tall! He is himself , aggressive at times but that’s how it was when we grew up playing! If we were all the same it would be a boring world! Get em next time Scott!!!!!

johnhendy

Registered
I think the comments about Scott are a little harsh. You think a player of Chip’s caliber is going to let him get away with any moves, or do you think he would even try. He wears his heart on his sleeve, and while he is brash sometimes, he handled a tough loss with as much class as any of the top players would. You can root against him and dislike him, but some of the BS on here is out of line.

An egomaniac? He has been one of the best one pocket players in the world for years. IMO you can have a little ego for that.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember going to the Long Beach, California New Pike in the late 1950’s. The amusement park was close to Long Beach Navel Station. Place has 4 or 5 Tattoo places as lord, with no several artist each.

Remember after blowing with little money I had the cheap entertainment was watching some young sailor endore the pain of getting a tattoo.😄
I had a friend RIP who tattooed at the Pike back then, the world was different.

A average tattoo artist at a good shop in LA makes $100,000/year on the low. Up to $300,000 on the high. That’s not owning a shop, that scratching ink for someone else and after splitting with the shop.

I know tattoo shop owners who make almost a million a year in LA. NYC the numbers get huge too. In secondary markets 50k a year ain’t bad for tattooing.

I’d tattoo my face before my neck FWIW

Best
Fatboy<———has no issues with tattoos