Congrats to Skyler Woodword he wins Big Tyme

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
Sky is playing damn strong. But so is Morra. I lost out to Lil D after besting Mark Cavelier was tired and fell apart

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I agree with this. It's just amazing to me how some people run around this forum barking about action and talking crazy when they clearly don't have a clue. My only wish is that they lived closer or visited the Action Room more frequently. If they put their money where their mouth is they would be in the soup line.

Buddy I am in the action room, undefeated.

Funny people who havent seen him hit a ball doubt his potential. If I had one stock to buy in pool, it would be him. Awesome individual, solid all the way around and yes very humble.Its only a matter of time and wheter the state of pool has enough to carry his interest.

I know a little about pool and who's who. I wont come off my opinion of him. I will put my money up too. I never say anything about a game unless I will bet it.

I agree, and when the woofer said he didn't know Evgeny, then I knew that he knew nothing about action, or maybe even pool.

I said I didnt know his game, I dont specifically. You boys keep hating and doubting. Quick give me 3 guys under 25 with more potential to be the next big thing.

warfdiesel

Getting Better
Silver Member
I said I didnt know his game, I dont specifically. You boys keep hating and doubting. Quick give me 3 guys under 25 with more potential to be the next big thing.

No body is saying that he isn't a great player. He is for sure. But he just isn't where you thinkhe is yet. I'm also with you that he has the most potential but let's not put the cart before the horse. He still has a way to go before he is favorite against everybody.

No body is saying that he isn't a great player. He is for sure. But he just isn't where you thinkhe is yet. I'm also with you that he has the most potential but let's not put the cart before the horse. He still has a way to go before he is favorite against everybody.

Give it time...never said favorite. I would bet him high. When hes in streamed action let me know, I can post.

Wonder what his take was. Shock the world Sky.

PoolRookie

Minnesota
Silver Member
I don't have much cash but isn't Wang Can from China in his age bracket. I would sell my house and two cars to back Can in an even ten ball match on the big table. Bar box in six months you could train a monkey to string nine ball racks together. Anyway good luck to Skyler this comment is aimed at the idiots that can't clock pool speed with a radar gun.

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr Wilson is blind to not pick Skylar.

He is a favorite against anybody who isnt top10 in USA.
He is going to win alot in his career. May eclipse them all.

Nobody wants to play him.The sky is the limit with him.

You never said he was the favorite?

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, the lowest the blind picks went in along time. But still a lot of good players to bid off. If I was there the pick would not of been that cheap, I would of bid it up and got stuck with it. But I would have been forced to take the best player there, yu hsuan cheng.

Chip/Joey don't count as the high bid.
They sale as a pair, you get both. It's so they can't do no funny stuff when playin each other.

Last edited:

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe...but its a better bet than Winters over Woodward...

Your stuck on that match...they're both at white diamonds lets see if anything goes down. I wouldn't bet very much on that match but I sure don't think skyler is stealing on a bar table. That's just a slow guys opinion :thumbup: