went for 4k.
auction broke 70k
biggest yet.

super buy on Kiamco at 2400

Last edited:

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
Hey everyone I just wanted too say I'm sorry if someone took what I said wrong I never meant any disrespect too sky he is one of my fav players with the comment I made at the time I was talking about sky was in booth with big truck he had said he was still unsure cuz he had guy buying him in so he was unsure but either way was gonna buy him self in but at that time he didn't say that but I talked too him mom she said that he like too give other guys chance too make money buy buying him in I was told buy few they were upset with my comment I just wanted to clear up that I meant no disrespect at all and I'm sorry just at that time he said he was still un sure cuz the guy had not called back so I just wanted too clear that up guys sorry again con grads too sky on the win and the split win last night have good one all

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Buddy I am in the action room, undefeated.

Funny people who havent seen him hit a ball doubt his potential. If I had one stock to buy in pool, it would be him. Awesome individual, solid all the way around and yes very humble.Its only a matter of time and wheter the state of pool has enough to carry his interest.

I know a little about pool and who's who. I wont come off my opinion of him. I will put my money up too. I never say anything about a game unless I will bet it.

A smart man would just make side bets on him. Not knock all his action . ;)

A smart man would just make side bets on him. Not knock all his action . ;)

Just drummng up business.

I just finished 14 hours of barbox 10 ball, won 100 before evens and took 3rd...won an amazing 280 total...like 20 bucks an hour. I would love to play white diamonds someday. What does a good non-worldbeater go for in the auction 300?...I would like those odds. Arond here people are scared to run auctions...pretty sad really.

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey everyone I just wanted too say I'm sorry if someone took what I said wrong I never meant any disrespect too sky he is one of my fav players with the comment I made at the time I was talking about sky was in booth with big truck he had said he was still unsure cuz he had guy buying him in so he was unsure but either way was gonna buy him self in but at that time he didn't say that but I talked too him mom she said that he like too give other guys chance too make money buy buying him in I was told buy few they were upset with my comment I just wanted to clear up that I meant no disrespect at all and I'm sorry just at that time he said he was still un sure cuz the guy had not called back so I just wanted too clear that up guys sorry again con grads too sky on the win and the split win last night have good one all

Fvck commas and periods!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure this is the right thread, but check out this Calcutta for White Diamond Super 9 Ball Tournament, courtesy of Big Truck aka Ray Hansen.

Attachments

• 10150716_10201542635477763_1500122683_n.jpg
    10150716_10201542635477763_1500122683_n.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 120
Not sure this is the right thread, but check out this Calcutta for White Diamond Super 9 Ball Tournament, courtesy of Big Truck aka Ray Hansen.

That is just awesome. Just so far to get there. Next year gonna have to make a road trip.