Congrats to Skyler Woodword he wins Big Tyme

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL...slow down big. This poor guy don't know what he don't know, the way I like to tell 'em is to make 'em pay.

If he likes his champ so much he can play that pitiful Hall kid some anything (and I mean they can play it all) on a big table and when that is over he can just heist Justin on that scary barbox.

Where do I send my post money?

I'm gona leave it where it lies...I had a different opinion but I never insulted him till he called me slow..I take threats like I do free money..with open arms...please bet double on the banks game sky fans..I'm done with this.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL...slow down big. This poor guy don't know what he don't know, the way I like to tell 'em is to make 'em pay.

If he likes his champ so much he can play that pitiful Hall kid some anything (and I mean they can play it all) on a big table and when that is over he can just heist Justin on that scary barbox.

....lol....

K town the proposed game is now Winters vs Woodward. Be honest, you cant think for a minute Winters is supposed to win. That is the finniest thing in the whole thread.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
K town the proposed game is now Winters vs Woodward. Be honest, you cant think for a minute Winters is supposed to win. That is the finniest thing in the whole thread.

You want the troof.......you cant handle the troof.

Now, for real, SW can hang with Sky on a bb and it is close on a big table playing rotation. Either can win there but Sky is a big fav playing anything that uses rails. Sky is a great young player and impressed me when he beat my horse in the ring game at Derby but he still has a way to go before he plays the speed you act like he is playing.

Can he get there? yes

Is he there yet? no

Kid has a big upside but he will get spanked playing some of the games you have propositioned so don't get ahead of yourself.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scotty, Ktown, Saw

There's an ole saying, my girlfriend always reminds me of that we have used our whole pool lives when around the pool room/players.

"Don't Tap The Glass"

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Baby, I am 4 and 0 lifetime with 3 KOs. Again it dont mean a thing fruitcup. Go pop off to somebody else, I take you places you wouldnt know how to get home.

4-0 lifetime..lol I've done that in 1 night there Captain Crunch
Keep running that gator and I'll turn you to cream "Peaches"

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Skylar played Oscar Domiguez 500 a set 8 ball last year for hours and won a little. You player would have gotten tapped. He played a low level pro and gave him the 7, just beat him up 9-3.

I assume you mean that Oscar won. You should get in on that game now that Skyler has blossomed even further and put him in the box.

Whatever friend.

Let me know when SW plays Skylar and I got 1,000 reasons you are wrong.
You opened your big trap first. Put some money there otherwise its all barking.

You get the last word...try to say something intelligent.

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whatever friend.

Let me know when SW plays Skylar and I got 1,000 reasons you are wrong.
You opened your big trap first. Put some money there otherwise its all barking.

You get the last word...try to say something intelligent.

I told you shane askes to play him I didn't say shane was stealing or even favored..I'll bet real high on the posted names I put..I got no reason to beef with you our opinions differ lets leave it at that...if that doesn't work for you then I'm not hard to find...Scotty Howard..Bristol TN..I play at Pete's corner pocket..I'm not an internet bad ass just don't call me slow and threaten me and we can go on talking about pool.

backplaying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a young guy thats improving FAST. I can guarantee you nobody wants to play Sky in any game. Might not be in top 10 but sometimes the people in forums don't see whats inside the player. We will just let time be the judge. There is quite a few genious's on these forums and I could never debate with them so lets just give Sky another year before you say he don't belong with the best

At Tunica he played Little D's Speed. Unless he has improved the 7 ball, there are many many players not in the top ten here in the states that would be the favorite over him.

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
I play with bergman and have shot with sky few times sky is very strong and smart player I think he will be a pick for next year that's just what I think anyways. Congrads again too sky :thumbup:

tommyceilings

The Netherland Nihilator
Silver Member
Guess that's a no on you wanting to bet on Skyler playing Evgeny

Mr Wilson is blind to not pick Skylar.

He is a favorite against anybody who isnt top10 in USA.
He is going to win alot in his career. May eclipse them all.

Nobody wants to play him.The sky is the limit with him.

hon400ex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just as a side note, I see that Sky and Corey and Rodney are all signed up for the Smokin Aces tournament.

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
Just as a side note, I see that Sky and Corey and Rodney are all signed up for the Smokin Aces tournament.

Was talking too bergman last night about this and said sky don't have a backer for the tournament yet so he's still unsure but he is signed up

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The guy just wins a tournament and needs a backer to enter?
that is not true that is going to be a great event big payday of 20k to the winner 2k entry fee

9 paid entries already!! 3 spots from qualifiers. leaves only 4 spots left!!

1 Whitey Walker
2 Scott Frost
3 Corey Deuel
4 Justin Bergman
5 Chuck Raulston
6 Rodney Morris
7 Jesse Bowman
8 Chip Compton
9 Sky Woodward
April 18-20 Smokin Aces $32000 Bar Box Open

Last edited: