Congratulations Sky Woodward Team USA 2017

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...................
 

Attachments

  • MOSCONI CUP 2.jpg
    MOSCONI CUP 2.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 593
Congrats to Sky and Billy the kid.
Now let's get down to some bombshell predictions....

We know Shane is a given.
So who are the final two???

I'm going out on a limb and saying it's Oscar and Donny.
 
Congrats to Sky and Billy the kid.
Now let's get down to some bombshell predictions....

We know Shane is a given.
So who are the final two???

I'm going out on a limb and saying it's Oscar and Donny.
You think Mosconi Cup's facebook page backround picture might be a clue lol
 

Attachments

  • 18880159_10155143483465115_6696607277713319786_o.jpg
    18880159_10155143483465115_6696607277713319786_o.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 463
I'm excited.. Sky is a lot of help. Plus him and SVB have gotten more experience playing together.
 
No official announcement yet but that pic is a dead giveaway lol

Though I'm pretty sure Dennis Hatch will make the team this year, the photo may not be that revealing or the sign of things to come.

On Team Europe's side, that is Ralf Souquet. Not sure he's in the running for Team Europe, though. Maybe he is. I'm not sure. I haven't been following Team Europe as much as Team USA, as of late. :grin:
 
Rodney was 5th in points if he is not selected i am sure he will be really disappointed.

This year might have been his last chance he said he has gotten a offer for a well paying job and he's going to hang up his cue soon.

I am sure he will still play just not a full time player anymore.
 
Last edited:
Just saw it's official Hatch is on

Seriously, I'm super excited to see what these guys do in the next year after working with Johann. I mentioned this in another thread, but what a chance to work with one of the best pool coaches in the world!

What if the result is team us performs great at Mosconi, but Hatch wins a turning stone classic in the next year, Shane wins the world 9 ball tittle, and on and on.

Regardless, team US will be mentally strong going into December. I might just give them the mental advantage over Europe.
 
Rodney was 5th in points if he is not selected i am sure he will be really disappointed.

That might have been his last chance he said he has gotten offer for a well paying job and he's going to hang up his cue soon.

I am sure he will still play just not a full time player anymore.



I still think it's down to Justin and Oscar.... but anything is possible.
 
Though I'm pretty sure Dennis Hatch will make the team this year, the photo may not be that revealing or the sign of things to come.

On Team Europe's side, that is Ralf Souquet. Not sure he's in the running for Team Europe, though. Maybe he is. I'm not sure. I haven't been following Team Europe as much as Team USA, as of late. :grin:
Ralf is at the top or 2nd in points i think
 
So do they release one name every couple of hours, or what?

They're probably in a big huddle now. Of course, we all know Shane is in. Well, I hope so, at any rate. That leaves one. Maybe this will be the wildcard pick.
 
Back
Top