Congratulations to girlwon1

ccn7

Ole Pool Fool
Silver Member
In reference to the reno 8-ball this week end.I had the pleasure of meeting our own girlwon1 and watch this dynamic Lady play. She has one of the most energetic strokes i ever seen. She played while not feeling well at all, and still managed to place top female finisher of the tournment. way to go girl.

Last edited:

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
Hey, way to go, Tina! I left before the 8 ball, but I heard my husband took care of Vivian for you, lol. He wins 5-2 and she gets the interview. :eek:

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
rackmsuckr said:
Hey, way to go, Tina! I left before the 8 ball, but I heard my husband took care of Vivian for you, lol. He wins 5-2 and she gets the interview. :eek:
I'm sure the interview was for a reality show that is being produced. According to the co-producer it follows 9 pool players through the four qualifiers and then to the US Bar Table Championship. Vivian is one of the 9 players. It is expected to be 8 or 9 show series of 30 minute shows, with one or two being an hour long. It is expected to be available in April on InDemand cable. DVDs are also being planned.

Last edited:
T

Timberly

ccn7 said:
managed to place top female finisher of the tournment. way to go girl.
I was out of town this wkend and hadn't seen any of the updates so I had no idea. Way to go Tina! ;)

ccn, sounds like you enjoyed yourself. Were you able to meet all the people you were hoping to??

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
Poolplaya9 said:
I'm sure the interview was for a reality show that is being produced. According to the co-producer it follows 9 pool players through the four qualifiers and then to the US Bar Table Championship. Vivian is one of the 9 players. It is expected to be 8 or 9 show series of 30 minute shows, with one or two being an hour long. It is expected to be available in April on InDemand cable. DVDs are also being planned.
Kevin

Yes, I know. That is why I flew there, since Mike and I were also supposed to be featured.