Hello all,
1st post here been lurking for a few days now. Well, long story short, I've always been in love with the game I've played for about 15 yrs or so. At one time was a decent stick, more of a banger style shot maker. I know my mechanics are wack because my consistancy has always been up and down; I ended up getting frustrated because I couldn't progress my game and stopped playing seriously about 7 yrs ago. Anyways, my interest is back and I'm thinking about taking some lessons from a pro.
Does anyone have any recommendations? I have no idea what the going cost is for lessons and what my realistic level of commitment needs to be to?
My expectations are a better understanding of the mechanics of the game and to work on my fundamentals.
Thanks,
Danny
1st post here been lurking for a few days now. Well, long story short, I've always been in love with the game I've played for about 15 yrs or so. At one time was a decent stick, more of a banger style shot maker. I know my mechanics are wack because my consistancy has always been up and down; I ended up getting frustrated because I couldn't progress my game and stopped playing seriously about 7 yrs ago. Anyways, my interest is back and I'm thinking about taking some lessons from a pro.
Does anyone have any recommendations? I have no idea what the going cost is for lessons and what my realistic level of commitment needs to be to?
My expectations are a better understanding of the mechanics of the game and to work on my fundamentals.
Thanks,
Danny
Last edited: