Contacting Allen Hopkins

POOLPLYR1111

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hopkins

not sure if allen would want his phone # given out but they have contact info for him on the super billiards expo site.

allen_jr

CanYouRunOut.com
Silver Member
Anyone is always free to call the business line at any time, preferably normal work hours of course :) The business line goes direct to him, he carries it everywhere. If he doesn't answer, it just means he's busy at the moment, but he'll call you back. I laugh sometimes, because he still has one of those little carbon-copy phone-book note pads that say "while you were out" that secretaries used to use back in the day...and he jots down messages as he listens to his voicemail. haha, he's old school, but he's adapting, and he does his best to return every call. Me, I just scrawl things on the nearest scrap of paper, if anything.

The number is on our site, it's public: 609-652-6116. People are always welcome to call with questions regarding any aspect of any of his events. You can email us also, the address info@superbilliardsexpo.com will reach both of us simultaneously, and I'm usually the one that replies. If you want to reach him directly by email, try allen@superbilliardsexpo.com. However, phone calls are your best bet.

Sorry I don't get to comment on the forums very often, things are quite busy this time of year. Thanks for all of your support. If I can make it here to address questions that appear to need an answer, I will do my best.

Thanks!

Allen Jr.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone is always free to call the business line at any time, preferably normal work hours of course :) The business line goes direct to him, he carries it everywhere. If he doesn't answer, it just means he's busy at the moment, but he'll call you back. I laugh sometimes, because he still has one of those little carbon-copy phone-book note pads that say "while you were out" that secretaries used to use back in the day...and he jots down messages as he listens to his voicemail. haha, he's old school, but he's adapting, and he does his best to return every call. Me, I just scrawl things on the nearest scrap of paper, if anything.

The number is on our site, it's public: 609-652-6116. People are always welcome to call with questions regarding any aspect of any of his events. You can email us also, the address info@superbilliardsexpo.com will reach both of us simultaneously, and I'm usually the one that replies. If you want to reach him directly by email, try allen@superbilliardsexpo.com. However, phone calls are your best bet.

Sorry I don't get to comment on the forums very often, things are quite busy this time of year. Thanks for all of your support. If I can make it here to address questions that appear to need an answer, I will do my best.

Thanks!

Allen Jr.

Great logo this year. I love that! :cool: