CONTEST - anyone think Andy Gilbert uses CNC?

dave sutton

Banned
cueaddicts said:
Alright guys, Matt is out of town and I guess it's time to end this thing. The cue priced out at $6800, so 'fullsplicefiend' looks to be the winner, with a VERY close guess.

There was lots of variance on the pricing, which I find interesting. A couple of guys guessed figured/quilted bubinga and the pink ivory burl looks real close. Ironically, Andy has an ivory handled cue coming together with real similar ivory points with butterflies in between except into quilted bubinga. Much different butt design and loads of engraving work. That cue will also be at the ICCS, where it is being delivered to its buyer.

And 'fullsplicefiend'....if you are interested in that last fancy jump/break with ivory inlays, let me know via PM. It's yours for $450 shipped if you want it.

Hope everyone has enjoyed Matt's pics of his cue.

alot of ppl were around the 4k to 6k range with no response so i figured id go crazy with 12k

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
cueaddicts said:
Alright guys, Matt is out of town and I guess it's time to end this thing. The cue priced out at $6800, so 'fullsplicefiend' looks to be the winner, with a VERY close guess.

There was lots of variance on the pricing, which I find interesting. A couple of guys guessed figured/quilted bubinga and the pink ivory burl looks real close. Ironically, Andy has an ivory handled cue coming together with real similar ivory points with butterflies in between except into quilted bubinga. Much different butt design and loads of engraving work. That cue will also be at the ICCS, where it is being delivered to its buyer.

And 'fullsplicefiend'....if you are interested in that last fancy jump/break with ivory inlays, let me know via PM. It's yours for $450 shipped if you want it.

Hope everyone has enjoyed Matt's pics of his cue.

My el-cheapo nature did me in on this one. I was about half price! I guess I'm stuck in E-Bay mentality - sorry Andy!

Chris