Contest - Challenge - Cue Makers

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
I thought it would be fun to offer an on line contest between Cue Makers in USA. I will supply the Forearm and Butt Sleeve for 2 AZB Cue Makers in the USA to make a Cue.

The parts become they're property but they must be displayed for a vote on AZB for who made the best cue (Looking as it cannot be played with on line).

I feel a 6 month Deadline from January 1st is in order.

First two to Post on this Thread saying they will become the Cue Makers.

I know many Cue Makers are booked solid, this is for fun and can give less known cue makers a shot at being better known.

Hopefully this will be fun.
ForeArm.jpg

Buttsleeve.jpg

Centerhole.jpg

aff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very cool. I'm no cuemaker so don't count me.

Will be interesting to see
+1

venison-slayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would love to partisapate in this but I would like to see the cues sold and the money donated to charity like st judes or something for kids

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here are the 3 sets going to the Cue Makers today. Best of luck to all. Finished Cue Pictures expected to be posted on this foum July 1st. Thanks

1Contest.jpg

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tom, where did you get those blanks?

I am selling them for a limited time for a friend. It's Christmas so I thought I would try to bonus him and let the Cue makers show some stuff in the making of a cue from them.

eddie0776

Bishop Cues
Silver Member
I am selling them for a limited time for a friend. It's Christmas so I thought I would try to bonus him and let the Cue makers show some stuff in the making of a cue from them.

Do you have a list of different ones and how much are they?

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
I might after 1st of year. Feel free to PM me, I am sorry but don't want to use this thread for any kind of sales thing.

Hmmmmm. I am needing TWO forearms myself but nothing as fancy as these. I'll send ya a PM.

Lee Casto