stevelomako Just say NO to Islam Silver Member Monday at 2:02 PM #21 sjm said: I first saw Cornbread Red when I was just 10 years old during a road trip he made to New York. Click to expand... The biker or the pool player?
sjm said: I first saw Cornbread Red when I was just 10 years old during a road trip he made to New York. Click to expand... The biker or the pool player?
stevelomako Just say NO to Islam Silver Member Monday at 2:05 PM #22 jay helfert said: I have a long story about Red in Pool Wars. He loved it and we were best friends after that. Red got me in The Rack and had my back. Click to expand... Red liked you a lot. It was funny when he’d say your name.
jay helfert said: I have a long story about Red in Pool Wars. He loved it and we were best friends after that. Red got me in The Rack and had my back. Click to expand... Red liked you a lot. It was funny when he’d say your name.
jay helfert Shoot Pool, not people Gold Member Silver Member Today at 3:00 AM #23 stevelomako said: Red liked you a lot. It was funny when he’d say your name. Click to expand... Red was a total outlaw and I loved him!
stevelomako said: Red liked you a lot. It was funny when he’d say your name. Click to expand... Red was a total outlaw and I loved him!