Costa Rica open brackets?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amazing what you can find in literally ONE minute of searching. Its not hard people. Trying to find the lunch special and the house rum. Will have updates shortly. ;)

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've seen Earl Strickland and Kristina Zlateva posting about this tournament on social media and that they have won rounds, but I can't seem to find any brackets- I tried searching on google but couldn't find anything- that's why I posted on here

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know anything about it. Where is it being held?
whoever is promoting it is doing a horrible job- I wouldn't have known about it except for Earl and Kristina posting about it and it's like it doesn't exist when you search it

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have never seen this shot before. How about you guys? Ps, this Martinez reminds me so much of Raphael Martinez. Their stature, their pace, their agressiveness.

I couldn't get the link to take me there, you'll have to find the shot when the score is 8-5 and Martinez is shooting the 7.

1701666367282.png

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
9-8. Earl was down a ton now about even. If he wins this, it will be a pretty big win I think. He beat Mika to get to the finals.