Country Calvin Classic $6,000 Added June 24,25,26th Alvin,Tx "Old School Rules" 9Ball

M.M.

Registered
If that's the only music you're gonna play be prepared for one of the old timers to unplug the jukebox. When they were in their heyday every bar was a honkey tonk with nothing but country music and classic rock.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
If that's the only music you're gonna play be prepared for one of the old timers to unplug the jukebox. When they were in their heyday every bar was a honkey tonk with nothing but country music and classic rock.

Tap Tap Tap

Someone might even shoot the jukebox!! :shocked:

Ray

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
If y'all get to playing that drag your wife through the field and trample her with a texas steer music I'm outta there. You ever been to Alvin? They might see under 10 black people a year

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
If y'all get to playing that drag your wife through the field and trample her with a texas steer music I'm outta there. You ever been to Alvin? They might see under 10 black people a year

LOL, calm down buddy. It's not "black people" music anymore. It's "youngin music" :shocked:

I think EVERYONE will enjoy the southern hospitality that Jr is known for. :)

Only 30 days left for the Old Timers to get signed up!! I'm guessing they are still pool players and will sign up at the last minute!!:grin-square:

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
PAID Entries from Old School Players

1. Calvin "Country" Harcrow
2. Robert "Nuke" Newkirk
3. David Harcrow

The list below will be OK to pay their entry after June 10th if there are spaces available

Credit Card or paypal to poolactiontv@gmail.com

1. David Parker
2. David Sapolis
3. Charlie "Hillbilly" Bryant
4. John Day
5. Moises Herrera
6. Jr. Moore
7. Brent Thomas
8. Ming Ng
9. Brandon Shuff
10. Blain Barcus
11. Mike Alonzo
12. Phillip (Scooter) Thweatt
13. Ernesto Bayaua
14. Jim Walker
15. Joe Cuellar
16. Robley Fontenot

The opportunity to play will be in the order of THIS list!!! After June 10th paid stand bys will start getting moved to the main list.

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

2. Robert "Nuke" Newkirk
3. David Harcrow

The list below will be OK to pay their entry after June 10th if there are spaces available

1. David Parker
2. David Sapolis
4. John Day
5. Moises Herrera
6. Jr. Moore
7. Brent Thomas
8. Ming Ng
9. Brandon Shuff
10. Blain Barcus
11. Mike Alonzo
13. Ernesto Bayaua
14. Jim Walker
15. Joe Cuellar
16. Robley Fontenot
17. Zach Ballas

The opportunity to play will be in the order of THIS list!!! After June 10th paid stand bys will start getting moved to the main list.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Two things, get this thing added to the tournament calendar on AZ billiards, that's easy to do with one email. Also I prob will enter in if it doesn't fill up with the old school guys.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

2. Robert "Nuke" Newkirk
3. David Harcrow

1. David Parker
2. David Sapolis
4. John Day
5. Moises Herrera
6. Jr. Moore
7. Brent Thomas
8. Ming Ng
9. Brandon Shuff
10. Blain Barcus
11. Mike Alonzo
13. Ernesto Bayaua
14. Jim Walker
15. Joe Cuellar
16. Robley Fontenot
17. Zach Ballas
18. Mikey Frost

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Old School players!!!

Get those entries in now!!!

The youngins are clambering to play in this!! After June 10th we open the flood gates and anyone can enter!! ;)

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

2. Robert "Nuke" Newkirk
3. David Harcrow

1. David Parker
2. David Sapolis
4. John Day
5. Moises Herrera
6. Jr. Moore
7. Brent Thomas
8. Ming Ng
9. Brandon Shuff
10. Blain Barcus
11. Mike Alonzo
13. Ernesto Bayaua
14. Jim Walker
15. Joe Cuellar
16. Robley Fontenot
17. Zach Ballas
18. Mikey Frost
19. Joe Hughes

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
Ray,

I just checked this thread for the first time since I posted earlier requesting you add me to the list and noticed I was never added to the standby list. I should be in the 11th spot according to the time I requested to be added. Thanks.

Roy Payton

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

2. Robert "Nuke" Newkirk
3. David Harcrow

1. David Parker
2. David Sapolis
4. John Day
5. Moises Herrera
6. Jr. Moore
7. Brent Thomas
8. Ming Ng
9. Brandon Shuff
10. Blain Barcus
11. Mike Alonzo
13. Ernesto Bayaua
14. Jim Walker
15. Joe Cuellar
16. Robley Fontenot
17. Zach Ballas
18. Mikey Frost
19. Joe Hughes
20. Roy Payton

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member

2. Robert "Nuke" Newkirk
3. David Harcrow

1. David Parker
2. David Sapolis
4. John Day
5. Moises Herrera
6. Jr. Moore
7. Brent Thomas
8. Ming Ng
9. Brandon Shuff
10. Blain Barcus
11. Mike Alonzo
13. Ernesto Bayaua
14. Jim Walker
15. Joe Cuellar
16. Robley Fontenot
17. Zach Ballas
18. Mikey Frost
19. Joe Hughes
20. Roy Payton

Ray,
I requested to be added when there were only 10 people on the list. I think the fair thing would be to add me to the list in the 11th spot. Maybe not. It is up to you.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very important!!!!!!!!

Ray,
I requested to be added when there were only 10 people on the list. I think the fair thing would be to add me to the list in the 11th spot. Maybe not. It is up to you.

Your position on the list means nothing other than you will be considered before people not on the list. Entry is by time stamp of payment from 12:01am June 11th on. FYI

***No online payments will be accepted after June 14th

After June 17th a $10 late fee will be assessed.

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

2. Robert "Nuke" Newkirk
3. David Harcrow

1. David Parker
2. David Sapolis
4. John Day
5. Moises Herrera
6. Jr. Moore
7. Brent Thomas
8. Ming Ng
9. Brandon Shuff
10. Blain Barcus
11. Mike Alonzo
13. Ernesto Bayaua
14. Jim Walker
15. Joe Cuellar
16. Robley Fontenot
17. Zach Ballas
18. Mikey Frost
19. Joe Hughes
20. Roy Payton
21. Jason Kirkwood
22. Chris Bartram
23. Dale Smith

Last edited:

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1. A player has the option to pushout at anytime during the game (except after a pushout), upon a pushout the opponent may take the shot or pass, if the shot is passed back to the shooter and the shooter makes a foul, ( bad hit, no rail after contact, or scratch ) it is ball in hand to the opponent. 2 consecutive fouls by the same player = ball in hand

***note - If a player pushes out and the incoming player takes the shot it erases the first players foul.

2. Scratched balls & jumped balls off the table, shooter plays the shot from behind the headstring (except balls pocketed on the break, they stay down). The only balls spotted are the ball before the 9 , and ball behind the line on a scratch, or a jumped ball.

3. If the breaker scratches and the next numerical ball is behind the headstring line ( in the kitchen ) it is spotted, incoming player may pass or take the shot.

4. All balls are deemed behind the headstring ( or in the kitchen ) by the base of the ball, from headstring line.

5. Ball made before the money ball ( 9-Ball ) on a scratch will be spotted and shot from behind the headstring. (Spot Shot )

6. Any fouled or pushed shot may be passed or taken by incoming player.

7. Cue Ball Fouls Only, if you move or touch a ball by any means other than the tip of your cuestick , your opponent may move the ball or balls back to original position or leave the remaining layout to the shooter.

8. You may not get up on the table to shoot a shot.

9. A 30 or 45 second shot clock maybe ask for if a player is deemed playing slow by his opponent., up to TD

10. No jump cues allowed. Legal jump with full cue is allowed.

What about the outlaws. Tony Barrington and Robert Clark ....*****s