Couple of new Tascs

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have been collecting cues for a long time and have never owned a Tascarella.Well I just got 2 new ones and see why Tascarella makes such a nice cue and will continue to add more of them to my collection.

543.jpg





544.jpg





541.jpg
 
both are really nice.. i really like the one with the notch diamonds.. is it ebony or really dark rosewood?

chris
 
2 of the finest
i bought one from bushwhacker
but someone talked me out of it

he has a fancy one on az now if you want a 3rd
 
Congratulations Bobby, now if you only had a nice case to put them in!
Take Care, Ron
 
Thanks Ron.....

:)
Congratulations Bobby, now if you only had a nice case to put them in!
Take Care, Ron

Ron you a class act for sure.Thanks for the Tascs and if you didnt just get a couple of cases from me I would have a case to put them in.
 
Bobby I bet you still have a few!!!!I seen that row of 12...Mine are in town stranded at the postoffice till Thursday.
 
Tasc

Congrats on adding the best players to your collection. Seems like all other cues take a backseat when it comes time to play alittle pool for you from this time on......
 
Back
Top