Craigslist Used Diamonds Chicago Area

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Over the last couple of years I've seen a few cg ads selling the same thing at about that price and the seller always seems to have a "few". Were the 8' tables used once upon a time for tournaments?

slach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Over the last couple of years I've seen a few cg ads selling the same thing at about that price and the seller always seems to have a "few". Were the 8' tables used once upon a time for tournaments?

Just ran across this in Craigslist, don't know any more than what it reads.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member

I bought a bunch of 8' from Fox & Hound a couple of years ago from their Pittsburgh location that closed. They had 8' and 9' . I know a guy in WV who has a handful of them too. I have never heard of any tournament using 8' Diamond Professionals.

TFT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What does a 9ft Diamond Professional go for these days?

That's probably based on the area, bur within 300 miles of Lexington, KY. I see them with a guesstimate average of around $3,000. I've been watching them for about 6 years on multiple sites and I've seen them as high as $9,000 (not sure why) and as low as $1,500, but they usually hit around 3k. The Gold Crowns seem to go higher, and some brands that I've never heard of have listed at 30k (I don'r know anything really about tables though). That said, I've seen 10ft Nationals go for free (if you pick it up).

MoonshineMattK

Silver Member
That's probably based on the area, bur within 300 miles of Lexington, KY. I see them with a guesstimate average of around $3,000. I've been watching them for about 6 years on multiple sites and I've seen them as high as $9,000 (not sure why) and as low as $1,500, but they usually hit around 3k. The Gold Crowns seem to go higher, and some brands that I've never heard of have listed at 30k (I don'r know anything really about tables though). That said, I've seen 10ft Nationals go for free (if you pick it up).

Are you talking about Professional tables or ProAm's

robertod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A friend of mine in the Chicago area was recently quoted $7,000 for new 9 ft Professional delivered and installed but with 14 week wait time.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That table looks exactly like the tables at Fox and Hound in Schaumburg. If they are from there They would be 8 ft. Red label.

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope there are still some available at that price in June. I'll definitely be in the market.