CSI BCAPL Changes Hands

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Neither did I until Mark told me about it. Then I moved to San Diego and met a pool player who had it done 20 years ago. I hooked him (Michael) and Mark up. Mark gets to ask someone who's live with the procedure and who does speaking engagements on it; Mike gets a connection to one of the biggest names in the sport that he loves.

And Ozzy is awesome. Some day, I'll work for him :)

Freddie <~~~ in T-minus 7 days

does Freddie yapping about pool count as work?

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Neither did I until Mark told me about it. Then I moved to San Diego and met a pool player who had it done 20 years ago. I hooked him (Michael) and Mark up. Mark gets to ask someone who's live with the procedure and who does speaking engagements on it; Mike gets a connection to one of the biggest names in the sport that he loves.

And Ozzy is awesome. Some day, I'll work for him :)

Freddie <~~~ in T-minus 7 days

When you do start a fishing team and hire me so I can combine both of my hobbies. Looks like this Ozzy guy does boats...

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are no planned changes except the normal improvements currently in the works. In the long run, this is the best for CSI and the pool world.

Ozzy will continue with the goals that CSI has championed, plus add his own. This is how everything gets to the next level.

Most pool fans should embrace this evolution, it’s the best for the pool world. And some will not approve——so let the haters hate.

Mark Griffin

Hi There Marcus Aurelius Griffin, hate to see you go. I salute you & what you have accomplished.

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Nicely written article. But whoever chose the pic of Ozzy seemed to have a different motive.