Yeay
We made TV!

Every little bit helps!
The new venue has room for us to grow!

Mark Griffin

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Too bad the woman had to HEADLINE her article with "Pool Sharks are comin' to town"... what a lot of baloney.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Too bad the woman had to HEADLINE her article with "Pool Sharks are comin' to town"... what a lot of baloney.

I hate that term....and "Pool Hustler" is worse but media coverage of any kind is a good thing. The venue and tournament has been great and very busy. Hopefully the hotel notices the turnout and helps grow the event in the coming years.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Here is a clip of USBTC lead on in Chanel 2. It aired on 17th.

http://www.ktvn.com/category/170899...=info&LaunchPageAdTag=homepage&clipFormat=flv

If you're in the area, come and check it out or you can watch the free stream on TAR- www.theactionreport.com (Free Stream sponsored by OB Cues and Kamui Products)

S.G.
Chanel 2?...I prefer Chanel #22...'cause my game stinks.:embarrassed2:

And I'd like to thank the Reno quilting bee for making the carpet.:smile:

But seriously, great event.:clapping:
And congratulations to Shane Van Boening and Stan Tourangeau.

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member

I hate that term....and "Pool Hustler" is worse but media coverage of any kind is a good thing. The venue and tournament has been great and very busy. Hopefully the hotel notices the turnout and helps grow the event in the coming years.

Yeah, totally agree. But on the flip side as everyone said we are happy just to get any media notice. Slowly we may change mass media's openion of pool tournament as reputable event :thumbup:

S.G.