"CTE" South Carolina to Shreveport La

BLADE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Headed to Louisiana Tuesday June 16 for the bar table tourney there in Shreveport and am in need of making a few dollars to pay for my expenses. Anyone in or around this area or on the way to Shreveport I would love to do a group of 2-4 or one on one training in center-to edge aiming. This information will take you and your game to next level. GUARANTEED!!! PM me and let's get you started on the strongest perceptual pool playing journey of your life.

Kindest Regards,

Stevie "The Blade" Moore

steviemoore.com
youtube.com/thebladesteviemoore
stevietheblade@gmail.com
Justcueit.com
youtube.com/stanshuffett

Banks

Banned
This information will take you and your game to next level. GUARANTEED!!!

Now it's a personal journey system, too? Hell, cte just threw down the gauntlet to cj. Can't wait to see his response. Probably something to do with Xenu.

And so it begins

This is the pitch that never ends, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started making claims, not knowing what it was and they just kept making them forever just because...

Timothy Rose

Silver Member
Headed to Louisiana Tuesday June 16 for the bar table tourney there in Shreveport and am in need of making a few dollars to pay for my expenses. Anyone in or around this area or on the way to Shreveport I would love to do a group of 2-4 or one on one training in center-to edge aiming. This information will take you and your game to next level. GUARANTEED!!! PM me and let's get you started on the strongest perceptual pool playing journey of your life.

Kindest Regards,

Stevie "The Blade" Moore

steviemoore.com
youtube.com/thebladesteviemoore
stevietheblade@gmail.com
Justcueit.com
youtube.com/stanshuffett

you have just derailed the life's of many az members as of this moment, with that post...

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
Since this has become an aiming topic and obviously isn't for advertisement nor is an ad in the personals here is some info: Shoot it in the hole! If that doesn't work when you cut balls to the left look at the left edge of the tip/ferrule, cutting balls to the right look at the right edge, for straight in shots look at the top. Shoot straight through and you are golden. This isn't a way to aim, but after you line up it will help keep you from second guessing by being a second focal point along with the contact point. Helps on funny angles. Otherwise do what I do on long shots and don't look at the cue ball at all =]

Everyone one the forum now owes me $50 regardless if this only worked for 3 days after the lesson or confused the **** out of you!

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
I'm a critic of CTE's marketing claims, but I don't have a problem with Stevie (or Stan) advertising CTE lessons here occasionally. As long as they're not pseudoscientific infomercials or too frequent, I have no complaint.

pj
chgo

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I'm a critic of CTE's marketing claims, but I don't have a problem with Stevie (or Stan) advertising CTE lessons here occasionally. As long as they're not pseudoscientific infomercials or too frequent, I have no complaint.

pj
chgo

Please list CTE's marketing claims that you have a problem with!
JoeyA

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
Since this has become an aiming topic and obviously isn't for advertisement nor is an ad in the personals here is some info: Shoot it in the hole! If that doesn't work when you cut balls to the left look at the left edge of the tip/ferrule, cutting balls to the right look at the right edge, for straight in shots look at the top. Shoot straight through and you are golden. This isn't a way to aim, but after you line up it will help keep you from second guessing by being a second focal point along with the contact point. Helps on funny angles. Otherwise do what I do on long shots and don't look at the cue ball at all =]

Everyone one the forum now owes me $50 regardless if this only worked for 3 days after the lesson or confused the **** out of you!

Stevie is the real deal bud. Stone cold champion.
Your post is ridiculous

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member

pj
chgo

I suggest you file a complaint with the FTC Division of Advertising Practices or hire a lawyer to do it. Who cares or gives a damn what you view as right or wrong and what Pope Patrick is going to give his blessing to.

Last edited:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member

pj
chgo

SPECIFICALLY, what "CTE marketing claims" do you have a problem with?

JoeyA