Jaden "no buds chill" Silver Member Feb 20, 2014 #1 I'm heading over to the cue and cushion in St Louis if any local AZers want to hang out for a little while and shoot some. I'm flying to New York later tonight so I'll be there for four hours or so starting around noon. Jaden
I'm heading over to the cue and cushion in St Louis if any local AZers want to hang out for a little while and shoot some. I'm flying to New York later tonight so I'll be there for four hours or so starting around noon. Jaden
genomachino AzB Silver Member Silver Member Feb 21, 2014 #2 Nice poolhall there for sure... Jaden said: I'm heading over to the cue and cushion in St Louis if any local AZers want to hang out for a little while and shoot some. I'm flying to New York later tonight so I'll be there for four hours or so starting around noon. Jaden Click to expand... Just had to say something nice about this place. Tables are great and the players that hang out there are good people. I was there giving lessons for about a week. This is a pool players poolhall for sure. A must for anyone that comes into the St loius area. Wish I was there I'd hit some with you.
Nice poolhall there for sure... Jaden said: I'm heading over to the cue and cushion in St Louis if any local AZers want to hang out for a little while and shoot some. I'm flying to New York later tonight so I'll be there for four hours or so starting around noon. Jaden Click to expand... Just had to say something nice about this place. Tables are great and the players that hang out there are good people. I was there giving lessons for about a week. This is a pool players poolhall for sure. A must for anyone that comes into the St loius area. Wish I was there I'd hit some with you.
Busboy Wanna Play Some? Silver Member Feb 21, 2014 #3 This is the one pool hall I have not made it too in stl I neeed too get out there
nineballsafety8 6ft 5" 285, hits 'em hard Silver Member Feb 21, 2014 #4 wish I could make it, but the bossman says I can't leave lol