Cue Builder in Shreveport Louisiana?

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know there is a big name maker in Shreveport, but I cant remember his name. Does anyone know? Does anyone know if he lets you stop by and check things out?
 
Bill Schick, fairly well known. You can stop by, but this time of year, might try the golf course or fishing hole if you want to find him.
 
pathman said:
Bill Schick, fairly well known. You can stop by, but this time of year, might try the golf course or fishing hole if you want to find him.

as what i heard Bill schick is retired? i'm i right?
 
The Beginner said:
as what i heard Bill schick is retired? i'm i right?
Really hard to say, Every time I'm through that way, there's a new cue finished, but not much is coming out of that shop these days.
 
powerlineman80 said:
I know there is a big name maker in Shreveport, but I cant remember his name. Does anyone know? Does anyone know if he lets you stop by and check things out?
Other than Bill Schick...

Wayne Anderson - Bella Sera Cues
Jim Griffin - Norwela Cues

Fred
 
I'll be over there April 23-27th and was wondering if there was any that would let me tour their shop. I might not even have the time I hope to have but was wondering. Thanks!
 
powerlineman80 said:
I'll be over there April 23-27th and was wondering if there was any that would let me tour their shop. I might not even have the time I hope to have but was wondering. Thanks!


Just give them a call and talk to them.

All of them are super nice guys and most likely will accomodate you with a tour.

By the way Schicks Billiards is a great place to play. Gotta get the loaded nachos though.
 
s'portplayer said:
Mike Wheeler will still make an occassional cue. He's at Bill's shop.

Mike makes a beautiful cue! A few of us around here have gotten them, I had a really pretty 6 pointer for a while.
 
Back
Top