Cue Case Wanted...

Zims Rack

Promoting the Cueing Arts
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm looking for the hard, suitcase style, either 6x6 or 6x12 case, preferably black interior/exterior. Where is a good place to purchase one of these at a reasonable price?

(trade for a ZCC Sneaky Z a possibility)

Thanks,
Zim

sliprock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Joe Nielson on ebay is my first stop when I'm looking for anything pool related. I bought a nice 10x10 display case from him last winter.

Kittinner

Kittinner
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cases

Petree is the only person I'll buy cases from. He's got a line on anything pool related and I've bought a few cues and at least 3 cases from him well below anything you'll find retail or on ebay. Shoot him an email or pm. He can get you any style desired. At least give him the opportunity to show you what he has available.

JW Petree
Petree Custom Cues
http://www.oklahomabilliards.com/
918-398-3600
info@oklahomabilliards.com

He's #1 when it comes to customer satisfaction.
Kittinner

JIMMY L

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
389   0   0
6x6

ZIM, we have a 6x6 for sale cheap let me check the price tomorrow and get back to you if you don't find anything.

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
354   0   0
If you'd like a dealer case that is sturdy and well-made for a fair price instead of a flimsy import, Oneil Leather Specialties in Racine Wisconsin makes them in various sizes, some with stand-up trays. 262-637-3866. Pricing is very sensible, IMO.

Martin

Zims Rack said:
I'm looking for the hard, suitcase style, either 6x6 or 6x12 case, preferably black interior/exterior. Where is a good place to purchase one of these at a reasonable price?

(trade for a ZCC Sneaky Z a possibility)

Thanks,
Zim

Zims Rack

Promoting the Cueing Arts
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
jazznpool said:
If you'd like a dealer case that is sturdy and well-made for a fair price instead of a flimsy import, Oneil Leather Specialties in Racine Wisconsin makes them in various sizes, some with stand-up trays. 262-637-3866. Pricing is very sensible, IMO.

Martin
Do they have a website?

Zim