192.2 KB · Views: 731
  • 20180403_135858_resized.jpg
    20180403_135858_resized.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 725
Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Nice cue, it's worth 2K but I don't think they sell for anywhere near what people think they do.
I really like the cue though, in fact my favorite Skip Weston cue of all the one's I've seen.

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice, my guess would have been 700-850 but I've been out of the loop on the values for a couple years

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Nice, my guess would have been 700-850 but I've been out of the loop on the values for a couple years

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'm just saying new price from Skip Weston.
Your value is closer to what I would pay for it.

Salamander

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had one that I tried selling several years ago, no inlays. Tried to get $600 with no success. I liked the way it played but it was too light for me, otherwise would have kept it. Ended up selling locally. I've found that players either love the way they play, or dislike them (the shaft taper is quite long).

While I favor more simple cues, if the cue weighs over 19 oz. and you ever come up with a price that works for me, I would be an interested buyer.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I had one that I tried selling several years ago, no inlays. Tried to get $600 with no success. I liked the way it played but it was too light for me, otherwise would have kept it. Ended up selling locally. I've found that players either love the way they play, or dislike them (the shaft taper is quite long).

While I favor more simple cues, if the cue weighs over 19 oz. and you ever come up with a price that works for me, I would be an interested buyer.

I remember that cue, $600 was A pretty good deal, and that was when the economy was a little better.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

Did you try soaking it in water? That'll add some weight to it :D
Jason

Salamander

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember that cue, $600 was A pretty good deal, and that was when the economy was a little better.

It was a really nice cue Ted. The guy I sold it to was thrilled with it. It was around that time that I quit buying and selling pool cues....to much buying high and selling low. Best.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
It was a really nice cue Ted. The guy I sold it to was thrilled with it. It was around that time that I quit buying and selling pool cues....to much buying high and selling low. Best.

That was about the time I had 200 cues and couldn't justify buying another one.
I passed on several good deals in that time period.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Brand new this cue was in the 1800 range... in todays market.. who knows..

His channel cut points, were as clean and sharp as any veneer, and he was really good at them. He has some that didn't make cue, yet, with ivory points, that are ridiculous.

JV

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue is worth more thn some had mentioned.
It is not a $2k cue....that's just the facts but it
sure is worth more than $600 or $750. In fact,
it is probably more like double that but not $2k.