Cue-Z (former Hllwnmagic) User Name Change.

Cue-Z

Billiard FingerSlides®
Silver Member
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that my AZB User Name has been changed from "Hllwnmagic" to "Cue-Z".

Many Business Experts kept suggesting the change...I took their advice and changed it.

This Post is to show I'm not trying to hide my idenity...Enough said.

Let the Fun Begin.;)
 
how did the name, 'Cue-Z', come about, I've always wondered.
You have...Should've asked me sooner.

When I invented the cue tip cover I named it Cue-Z. Cozy (Cover over something like a teapot etc.) and there I got Cozy / Cue-Z. I later decided to name my business Cue-Z CTC (CTC= cue tip cover). Funny how some things just happen and work...
 
are you still Nancy?

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that my AZB User Name has been changed from "Hllwnmagic" to "Cue-Z".

Many Business Experts kept suggesting the change...I took their advice and changed it.

This Post is to show I'm not trying to hide my idenity...Enough said.

Let the Fun Begin.;)


I have to ask, is your real name still Nancy or did you change that too? Are you like what's his name, the performing artist formerly known as Prince? :D

Gotta order some finger slides soon. The old ones are fine but I had to break them out for the first time this year on my last trip to the pool hall. Instant happiness when my fingers were starting to blister using a house cue. Reminded me that I really want a back-up pair or two in case something happens to one set.

Hu
 
I have to ask, is your real name still Nancy or did you change that too? Are you like what's his name, the performing artist formerly known as Prince? :D

Gotta order some finger slides soon. The old ones are fine but I had to break them out for the first time this year on my last trip to the pool hall. Instant happiness when my fingers were starting to blister using a house cue. Reminded me that I really want a back-up pair or two in case something happens to one set.

Hu
Sent you a PM you funny guy you!!
 
Back
Top