Cues #3 and #4 Complete please take a look

cuewould

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last edited:

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
I like the plain straight grained forearms. I see some birdseye figure but nothing that distracts from your point work. I also like the thin rings. I tend to prefer wood ringwork to silver at the joint collars. Thanks for posting the pics.

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
I like the plain straight grained forearms. I see some birdseye figure but nothing that distracts from your point work. I also like the thin rings. I tend to prefer wood ringwork to silver at the joint collars. Thanks for posting the pics.

Hey i like that . is the hardwood handle for sale? pm me ..

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really like the look of the cue...and I bet the playability is right up there especially with the shaft that has no ferrule:). Nice job...could you please PM me the price for the cue if it's for sales.

cuewould

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thnaks

Yes, not too overly done with the birds eye....The thin ring were fun I had to sand them to get them right but.....now I have a better cutting system....Thank you for looking

cuewould

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey i like that . is the hardwood handle for sale? pm me ..

Realize....I pm'd you a while back to say I liked your avatare ...very different..tell me about it.....Anyways the wood (bloodwood) handle cue was my first. It's up there getting a real finish...(it just had oil before...nice job, but just oil) Anyways that cue hits realy well but it is a mess, the boxes don't line up and it's a little lite....It was made for a freind to check my hook up ....You know ,how my basic methods were....Thanks for looking and I'd like to hear about your avatar.....Thanks again ...Ray Weeks

cuewould

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks

Really like the look of the cue...and I bet the playability is right up there especially with the shaft that has no ferrule:). Nice job...could you please PM me the price for the cue if it's for sales.

Cuemaster, thank you for your comments, and yes the shaft without the ferrule does get peoples attention....In fact Dennis Hatch played with it a while back and loved it .....But he said I should put a leather wrap on it....Thanks again for looking ......Ray Weeks

Alan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ray, I like the tulipwood - - very clean. What equipment are you using to make these?

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
Nice cues. I don't know witch impresses me more, your cues or the neat organized shop you build them in.

Larry

cuewould

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Equiptment

Ray, I like the tulipwood - - very clean. What equipment are you using to make these?

Alan, thank you for you kind words ...I only have one lathe at the moment ...It is a Hightower Deluxe....wich I bought used, I spend some time gretting thing right, but all in all it's a great machine for me and my needs.... at this time...I also have a tablesaw, bandsaw, sander ,chopsaw, and several routers.....oh and a bunch of wood:grin::grin::grin:....Thanks again Ray Weeks

cuewould

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Clean Shop

Nice cues. I don't know witch impresses me more, your cues or the neat organized shop you build them in.

Larry

Larry, thank you I am a wood worker by trade ,and when I am at work I often use a line from the old builders ...CLEAN AS YOU GO....that was told to me years ago by my boss........So my shop stays clean...Thank you for your kind words......Ray Weeks:grin: