Cues remaining in my collection

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have bought 70 cues since 2004 as there are no cue dealers here in hong kong.. so if i wanted to try a cue, i had to buy it.

now 6 years down, i have made some pretty good friends and have learned a lot !

i have 24 left ... i no longer play... am thinking if i can trim down another 4 or 5, i can keep the rest as a long term collection ..

thoughts ?

Attachments

• B Boar 6 Pointer.jpg
    B Boar 6 Pointer.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,209
  • B Boar 8 pt.jpg
    B Boar 8 pt.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,211
  • B Boar Parabolic.jpg
    B Boar Parabolic.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,197
  • BBGT.jpg
    BBGT.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,241

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
more pictures of the collection :

Attachments

• B Spain Window.jpg
    B Spain Window.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,168
  • B Szamboti BEM.jpg
    B Szamboti BEM.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,231
  • Balabushka.jpg
    Balabushka.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,171
  • Barenbrugge 1.jpg
    Barenbrugge 1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,168

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
more cues from the collection:

Attachments

• Barenbrugge BR  - 06.jpg
    Barenbrugge BR - 06.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,179
  • Bluegrass.jpg
    Bluegrass.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,170
  • DPK.jpg
    DPK.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,161
  • Ed Young.jpg
    Ed Young.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 1,182
  • GINACUE  3.jpg
    GINACUE 3.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,162

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
more cues from the collection :

Attachments

• Hercek Player  1.jpg
    Hercek Player 1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,171
  • Joel Hercek   11.jpg
    Joel Hercek 11.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,156
  • Kintaro 1.jpg
    Kintaro 1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,164
  • Mike Cochran- Full.jpg
    Mike Cochran- Full.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,152

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
coming down to the last few :

Attachments

• Schick Schrim.jpg
    Schick Schrim.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,151
  • Schick.jpg
    Schick.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,159
  • SW PH  6.jpg
    SW PH 6.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,139
  • Szam Butt.jpg
    Szam Butt.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,163

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
and finally :

Attachments

• Tad Hoppe.jpg
    Tad Hoppe.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,165
  • Tascarella  5.jpg
    Tascarella 5.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1,146

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
HK Cue Mafia

very nice Collection Kam, I love ALL the Boars, the Ed Young, Tasacarella and the Barenbrugge's:thumbup:
hope you can play Pool later when your Back is better, it is sad when we have a nice Collection and the Healthy is going bad.
Wish you all the BEST my Friend.
When we can see your Monster Szam and Searing:wink:
Ralf, have also a LITTLE Back problems now:(

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
Bro, It's sad to be letting go of those beauties one cue at a time. I've seen this collection with my very own eyes and have touched and played with them as well except for a very few new pieces. Best of luck.

Last edited:

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Great Collection from a even greater Guy ... Thanks for sharing Kam. :)

Hope your Back well be good again one day. :sorry:

Berny

Joerg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Collection

Hi Kam,

Since I had the pleasure to see most of these thanks to your generous hospitality during my Hong Kong visits, I am just glad to know that you keep some for long term collection. I am sure there are many good memories attached!

My tickets for Chinese New Year '11 are already booked and you know I have a few favourites and it would be a pleasure to pick one out to buy from you then. :yes:

Still hoping that there is some time with better health ahead for you to be able to play again!

All the best

Joerg

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Kam,

Since I had the pleasure to see most of these thanks to your generous hospitality during my Hong Kong visits, I am just glad to know that you keep some for long term collection. I am sure there are many good memories attached!

My tickets for Chinese New Year '11 are already booked and you know I have a few favourites and it would be a pleasure to pick one out to buy from you then. :yes:

Still hoping that there is some time with better health ahead for you to be able to play again!

All the best

Joerg

i look forward to your visit ... it's always fun to share these with you :thumbup:

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kam's cues

Very nice posting Kam. Love all your cues but that plane jane Szam is awesome! Nice, simple, and clean. I bet it plays lights out. :grin:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kam,

I been playing since 1978, but I really got into it seriously in 85 going to pool rooms etc. I got my first cue in 85 when I knew I was going to become a player. I wasnt into cues at the time I was all about pool, after a while I started to appreciate cues. So by 89 I owned about 5 or 6 (I would have owned 50 if I had the $$$, I was on real short $$ back then), but I had my cues-infact my cues were about 40% of my net worth. In 89 I slowed down on how much I was playing for a couple years. I kept my cues and was glad I did. I have stopped and started playing a few times since then and have awalys kept my cues, once even when I really couldnt afford too I did. And I can say this with 100% confidence-I never regretted holding them. Infact thinking about it, and this isnt the first time I have thought about it-Selling cues that you love is a mistake. Now that I have a much larger collection I could prehaps sell off 20% of them and not regret it too much, but when I buy a cue, I buy it to keep. Thats how I roll. Give it some thought, thats just me-some guys are fine with selling off a collection only to come back in a few years to assemble a new collection. Its a personal choice, and I just wanted to share mine with you.

Perhaps because I have no family that certain material things I own over long periods of time in my life have more value to me than the normal guy with a big family. I have a couple cars that I would be sick if I sold them, sure I could replace them but they would be different cars. This is why I like tattoo's they are permant. Thats my personality, I dont care if anyone knows about the cars or cues they arent status symbols to me, like most people think, they are objects that I love and need to fufill the void of not not having family causes me.

I cant be more honest than that. Most people dont understand me, which does hurt me sometimes because I am sensitive about this. I love quality and lasting things not junk.

give this some thought,

best

eric

MidLifeCrisis

Just loves cues...
Silver Member
^^^^ Tap, Tap, Tap,... Well said Eric...

Kam, that's a lovely collection...thanks for sharing!! One day I hope to own a nice Black Boar...seriously stand outs... You know what it is by just a glance. Beautifully done cues...