Cues With Rectangles/Windows In Butt Sleeve

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any custom cuemaker would be able to do something like that for you or are you looking for an off the shelf one. What is your budget?

A cuemaker could take months to make one. I was hoping I could find something in the near future.

Hoping I don't have to pay much more than a grand.

r/DCP

chuckpilegis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of mine in the closet since I havent shot in a few years

Attachments

• IMG_1345.jpg
    IMG_1345.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_1344.jpg
    IMG_1344.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 253

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
Joss Variation

Here is alternating rectangle/six pointed star by Joss.

Attachments

• Joss Butt.jpg
    Joss Butt.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 247

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I am going to have Chad Carter down in Owensboro make me a cue with rectangles/boxes/windows in the butt sleeve. Maybe out of Cocobolo? I am planning on going down to see him early next week.

Always a pleasure to visit with Chad, class act, makes a great cue. I might even stop in and see my old buddy Nick Varner while I am down in Owensboro.

r/DCP

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
All this help you got and you are going to drive to a person you know who is 40 miles from your house. Awesome.

I think I am going to have Chad Carter down in Owensboro make me a cue with rectangles/boxes/windows in the butt sleeve. Maybe out of Cocobolo? I am planning on going down to see him early next week.

Always a pleasure to visit with Chad, class act, makes a great cue. I might even stop in and see my old buddy Nick Varner while I am down in Owensboro.

r/DCP

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All this help you got and you are going to drive to a person you know who is 40 miles from your house. Awesome.

Uh, what???

And its 71.5 miles from garage to garage. I've driven it quite a few times before. I just hope that cable bridge across the Ohio down by Rockport doesn't collapse on me.

r/DCP

Cadillac J

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just checked my 30 or so collection of cues, and was very surprised to notice not one cue of mine has traditional, rectangle windows in the butt. My Mezz Axi-155 comes the closest though, with a slightly modified design.

Cue_AXI155_x3_98c1e172-5119-49b6-884b-5a19cac7eacc_900x.jpg

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heading to Owensboro tomorrow. Looking forward to visiting with Chad Carter and Nick Varner if Nick is in the office.

Just hope that cable bridge across the Ohio River doesn't collapse on me. Remember Narrows Bridge in Tacoma back in the 1940s?

r/DCP