Curly and Cocobolo..

blackpearlmaker

Caliper User......
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Already updated. Payments info has already sent to everyone. Hope we can make it on Tuesday. Thanks for the support and Good luck to everyone.

--Al

blackpearlmaker

Caliper User......
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Pay sent. Thanks for the opportunity to own a beauty like this. It means so much more to me that cue makers like yourself still consider this an art instead of cranking out mass amounts of cues a day. Your friend, Judge

Thanks buddy for the support. I'm just trying my best to make simple and beautiful players for everyone. Hope the owner on this will like it and have a nice day..

osohappie

AKA...Chesapeake Bear
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I will take 4 and 15. Please send me your paypal address and I will send payment over right away.

Gary

blackpearlmaker

Caliper User......
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Already updated, Were just waiting two more people to pay their spot. Will give them until 3 p.m. tomorrow or else their spots will available again and will try look some alternates. I'm confident that tomorrow is the main event for this. Again thank you very much for the support and G/L to everyone.

--Al

blackpearlmaker

Caliper User......
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Lets do this!!!!!

we are all paid up and ready to go. Draw date is february 22, 2011.
Thanks for the support and good luck to the chosen one.

More powers to all,
al

blackpearlmaker

Caliper User......
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
First i want to thanks everyone for the support and running a smooth raffle. This is not the last time, i know everyone has their right time.
And to the winner, Congratulations to number 31, Melissa. a very lucky lady..
Pm sent to your way.

Until next time my fellow billiards enthusiast, have a nice day and more powers to all.

--Al

Melissa

Rack em boys!!!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
First i want to thanks everyone for the support and running a smooth raffle. This is not the last time, i know everyone has their right time.
And to the winner, Congratulations to number 31, Melissa. a very lucky lady..
Pm sent to your way.

Until next time my fellow billiards enthusiast, have a nice day and more powers to all.

--Al

Hi Al,

I'm very happy that I have won this raffle!!!
I know Al Bautista cues are good and very beautifull and terific workmanship!! A++ for Al!!
sent pm back!