Curly Maple Cue

Hey All,

I am interested in finding a cue or having one made. Looking to spend around $1000-$1500. I'm looking for a cue that utilizes curly maple and accentuates it. I love the look of curly maple. Is there a custom cue maker who could build me something for around that price? Is there anyone I could commission to build it? Is that a reasonable price? How long would it take to build? I know it'll take time, and I'm looking have it for early next year.

Anyone interested in making the cue, or can anyone point me in the direction of someone who could?

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
what other aspects are you thinking of..................... ????? more information may get you more answers

Kim

chenjy9

Hey All,

I am interested in finding a cue or having one made. Looking to spend around $1000-$1500. I'm looking for a cue that utilizes curly maple and accentuates it. I love the look of curly maple. Is there a custom cue maker who could build me something for around that price? Is there anyone I could commission to build it? Is that a reasonable price? How long would it take to build? I know it'll take time, and I'm looking have it for early next year.

Anyone interested in making the cue, or can anyone point me in the direction of someone who could?

Jerry Powers made me this custom Sneaky Pete out of Curly Maple for $750.
IMG_2163.jpg

thoffen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Virtually any cue maker fits the bill. Price depends on what you want (points, rings, inlays, etc). Obviously different makers charge different prices and have different wait times.

@JoeyInCali might be a good fit.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey All,

PM sent.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Virtually any cue maker fits the bill. Price depends on what you want (points, rings, inlays, etc). Obviously different makers charge different prices and have different wait times.

@JoeyInCali might be a good fit.
Thanks. Love curly maple in cues.
Just finished this one.
I'm not taking order right now though.
Got enough projects for at least two years.

Attachments

• DSC03769.JPG
    DSC03769.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC03770.JPG
    DSC03770.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 83

chenjy9

Thanks. Love curly maple in cues.
Just finished this one.
I'm not taking order right now though.
Got enough projects for at least two years.
I feel the same way about curly maple. I just find it so much more attractive than BEM which I actually find very ugly personally. I love rings and bands.