Custom Leather Case

two shades

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am going to share pictures of some cases that We already sold.. I hope you all enjoy them.. All of this cases are ONE OF A KIND, made with 100% genuine leather and stamped by HAND.. The designs on each case are made just to fit on that specific case.WE DO NOT USE LEATHER STORE DESIGNS. This give you a warranty that there is no other case like yours. We NEVER use the same designs on other cases. We just follow the same concept and style on every case.We can work tougether some ideas to create your Dream Custom Case.. We are able to ship a case to anywhere USPS, UPS or FEDEX can go :grin-square:... If you have any question or are interested to get a Quote on a Custom Case.. send me an e-mail or PM me..Thanks :grin:

Attachments

• Presentación1.jpg
    Presentación1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,099
  • Diapositiva1.jpg
    Diapositiva1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,105
  • Presentación3.jpg
    Presentación3.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,094
  • Presentación4.jpg
    Presentación4.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,101
  • Presentación5.jpg
    Presentación5.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,100

XPLAYHARDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Nice cases

I own one of the cases in the pictures and i have to say the prices are fair and he does stand by his work as when i got my case there was a slight problem which i brought to juans attention and he paid for the return shipping fixed the problem and paid for the shipping back to me.
Did i mention the great workmanship,prices and a man who stands by work.
Goodluck with future orders juan i assume you'll be busy after posting them fine cases

two shades

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I own one of the cases in the pictures and i have to say the prices are fair and he does stand by his work as when i got my case there was a slight problem which i brought to juans attention and he paid for the return shipping fixed the problem and paid for the shipping back to me.
Did i mention the great workmanship,prices and a man who stands by work.
Goodluck with future orders juan i assume you'll be busy after posting them fine cases

Thanks for your words Jeff :grin-square: