Custom leather cases from a case maker in Ukraine.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I had a post removed from this thread?!

I agree that some terms of return should be in order, probably public too, so everybody is on the same page when banned users return.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not that we have 'rights' but I don't believe my post was spiteful or in violation of any rules, so any negative consequence had to have been justin's feelings getting hurt.

This is superseniority to his benefit: allowing him greater (posting) privilege, along with reinstatement.

I can take it as a condition of my participation and I do think it deserves public address.

9ballscorpion

Wow several post's removed

If this were like facebook, then I would have the ability to delete this entire thread.

I do not need all of the nasty comments, to any post that I make.

There really should be a "be nice, or move along" policy here.

I thought the cases looked interesting, and was just sharing something that I thought looked cool and interesting. That will not happen again.

Forum members should not be allowed to make such nasty replies to any thread. It is called Trolling, in my opinion.

The Trolls on here do not speak for everyone who comes to this forum.

Last edited:

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
My post also was deleted, for pointing out the irony of the OP's take on banning members.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was not aware of a Cases section here. I see people post about all sorts of different topics in the Main section though.
Ignorance is the defense you put forth...again? Don't.

Pool hall will accept all kinds of people. Why do you think you are recognized so quickly and people react the way they do?

9ballscorpion

Ignorance is the defense you put forth...again? Don't.

Pool hall will accept all kinds of people. Why do you think you are recognized so quickly and people react the way they do?

I stated a fact. Just so it is pool related, people post about all sorts of pool related topics in the Main Section.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't you guys have anything better to do with your time, other then to pick on people, and troll threads? Go do some drills, or something. Your game probably really needs them.
Lol

Don't get too frisky.

Mitch, I heard they got you pretty bad. Those guys... you know I asked them to take it easy on you?
Mitch : What? Well no wonder!