Custom leather cases from a case maker in Ukraine.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
They’re nice looking, if you’re into that kind of thing. But be careful the wrong case can damage your cue. Better do you internet research before trying to get some one to give you a freebie.
52601B80-F423-455F-BF3C-DFDD58B02B2D.jpeg

9ballscorpion

Not that we have 'rights' but I don't believe my post was spiteful or in violation of any rules, so any negative consequence had to have been justin's feelings getting hurt.

This is superseniority to his benefit: allowing him greater (posting) privilege, along with reinstatement.

I can take it as a condition of my participation and I do think it deserves public address.

You speak of "posting privilege", and you believe you have the privilege to personally attack anyone you want to on a forum. These nasty attacks (toward anyone) should not be allowed on any forum.

triley41395

You'll shoot your eye out
Silver Member
You speak of "posting privilege", and you believe you have the privilege to personally attack anyone you want to on a forum. These nasty attacks (toward anyone) should not be allowed on any forum.
You should have just moved on to another thread and not been so verbal combative with people. They no how to push your buttons and you let them. Most of these people on here are pretty easy going and would let you slide if you stop trying to argue with them. I get it that you want to talk pool but you can't post everything that you think....I guess will see you next time...

Attachments

• 20210320_174444.jpg
    20210320_174444.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 94

9ballscorpion

You should have just moved on to another thread and not been so verbal combative with people. They no how to push your buttons and you let them. Most of these people on here are pretty easy going and would let you slide if you stop trying to argue with them. I get it that you want to talk pool but you can't post everything that you think....I guess will see you next time...

This forum will never grow until the Admins stop allowing these types of attacks on people. I see these same regulars attacking others too, in the same way. This type of treatment should not be allowed. People should be able to talk, or ask about anything Pool related on the forum, without getting attacked. It is these nasty regulars that deserve to get banned.

"Most of the people here are easy going"? Does that include the nasty people who seem to get off on attacking, and making fun of peoples posts? And they call me a Troll. They need to look at themselves a little closer, or look up the word Troll on Google, to see what it means.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
This forum will never grow until the Admins stop allowing these types of attacks on people. I see these same regulars attacking others too, in the same way. This type of treatment should not be allowed. People should be able to talk, or ask about anything Pool related on the forum, without getting attacked. It is these nasty regulars that deserve to get banned.

"Most of the people here are easy going"? Does that include the nasty people who seem to get off on attacking, and making fun of peoples posts? And they call me a Troll. They need to look at themselves a little closer, or look up the word Troll on Google, to see what it means.
I'm not attacking you at all, I offered guidance again and you got pretty snippy. Go start your own Facebook Pool Discussion group and grow it how you want, then you can boot out all of the mean people.

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can you guys speak up? I’m chewing popcorn and it is a bit loud. It’s hard to hear the movie and this is the good part.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okay, so I am an "it"? You do not even consider me a human?
The real issue at hand is not what preposition is used, it is your uninvited return.

I ASSumed your return was with Mike's blessing and likely predicated on a behavioral change on your part. We'd have no problem with that.

But it appears you snuck back in and returned to the same old shit you were previously banned for.

How did you think this would play out? We are pretty accepting of all here, until they prove undeserving...which you've done both in the past and continue now,

How did you think this would play out?

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Take your bitching elsewhere. This is a pool forum.