Dallas?

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone was telling me about a pool hall north of Love field that has all 9 foot tables. Does anyone know where this room is? Dallas has to be the worst large city for 9' tables.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone was telling me about a pool hall north of Love field that has all 9 foot tables. Does anyone know where this room is? Dallas has to be the worst large city for 9' tables.

If it has all 9ft tables...there is probably only 1 table. Ask Dr. Bill

bral

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

What happened to "Everything is bigger in Texas"? Sounds rough.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I don't know about all 9 ft but one of the Clicks (or former Clicks) has good 9ft GCs. If I remember the name and location I will share it.

plane_o

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The pool room is "Cafe Billiard Gameroom" located at 3068 Forest Ln # 115, Dallas, TX 75234.. They do have some of the best tables 9' table is the DFW area but is a predominately Spanish

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The pool room is "Cafe Billiard Gameroom" located at 3068 Forest Ln # 115, Dallas, TX 75234.. They do have some of the best tables 9' table is the DFW area but is a predominately Spanish

Jim has been to Columbia so no biggie:D

foxcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The billiard den,clicks,rack daddy`s on coit, both rusty`s all have 9fts there are probably some more but I haven't`lived there in a couple of years.

david(tx)

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Think most pool halls north of Love Field are gone , Mickey Finn's and the Click's or Speeds at European Crossroads .

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Flying into Love field this afternoon. If anyone wants to play some 1P let me know

Thomas McKane

Lifelong student of one p
Silver Member
No great poolrooms in Dallas, and leagues take up most of what's there. However, when I play 1P there I usually play at Billiards Den, it's a good place to shoot and you can get action. It allows smoking, but it's got better equipment and more tables than the other places in Dallas.

Txstang1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if you want one hole action, go to Ck's on skillman rd in dallas. they have 5 9ft gold crowns , recently redone by shaneiscuephoric. The biggest and nicest place to play 12 GC 8fts, 3 GC 9fts, 2 10 ft snooker tables and 2 diamond bar tables. all have blue simonis.

both are about 20 mins from love field. There is not a diamond 9ft to be had around this town though that isnt in a private home

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if you want one hole action, go to Ck's on skillman rd in dallas. they have 5 9ft gold crowns , recently redone by shaneiscuephoric. The biggest and nicest place to play 12 GC 8fts, 3 GC 9fts, 2 10 ft snooker tables and 2 diamond bar tables. all have blue simonis.

both are about 20 mins from love field. There is not a diamond 9ft to be had around this town though that isnt in a private home

CK should get a refund from shaneiscuephoric. Table 5 plays like $hit. Several dead cushions. One of the long rails even buzzes when the ball hits it.

I've been there before, it's a nice friendly room. All the 9 footers were being played on and only one 8ft table in use.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CK should get a refund from shaneiscuephoric. Table 5 plays like $hit. Several dead cushions. One of the long rails even buzzes when the ball hits it.

I've been there before, it's a nice friendly room. All the 9 footers were being played on and only one 8ft table in use.
Hope all is well with you. There are some good guys there.
Cant really blame shane,if you want a silk purse,start with something other then a sow's ear.

Last edited:

fat Albert

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With all due respect the man was paid to recover and level. If you replace the rails another 400 easy material and labor . Most rooms say no. Even to possible take them loose and re- glue is money and time .

Disco Dave

Registered
Try Rusty's. They have 4 or 5 (can't remember exact number).

There is a Rusty's in Dallas and one near by in Arlington. The Arlington location is best one.

Disco Dave

Registered
Sorry, one in Arlington and Fort Worth (not Dallas). Same thing to me. However, it is the Fort Worth location that's best.

rustysbilliards.com