Dan "The Springfield Rifle" Harriman Vs. "Run Out" Ricky Evans Banks and 10 Ball 2 Day Event

Hey everyone! Live tonight on our Table Titans FB page we have Danny vs. Ricky in full rack banks, free for everyone to watch. It starts at 7 pm. Thurs night we kick off the 10 ball race to 30 that is going to be a heck of a match up and a rematch from our Clash at the Colosseum event from December. That one is for subscribers only, just click the subscribe button on our page it's $9. Ricky is coming off a 3rd place finish in his last tournament and Dan is playing every day and in dead punch.

Link to page - https://www.facebook.com/TableTitanStreams

273487374_318840046873913_8802102092179007349_n.jpg

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey everyone! Live tonight on our Table Titans FB page we have Danny vs. Ricky in full rack banks, free for everyone to watch. It starts at 7 pm. Thurs night we kick off the 10 ball race to 30 that is going to be a heck of a match up and a rematch from our Clash at the Colosseum event from December. That one is for subscribers only, just click the subscribe button on our page it's $9. Ricky is coming off a 3rd place finish in his last tournament and Dan is playing every day and in dead punch.

Link to page - https://www.facebook.com/TableTitanStreams

View attachment 628555
Robert Clark against Ricky Evans One Pocket (Even ) …. On the up n up , tired of seeing these fake games well I got one for y’all … Robert against Ricky , don’t know who Ricky is at all so if I’ve never heard of the guy , he gets played 💯……. Y’all Missouri boys can bet the state if you want, I have Robert in the RV with me , just need 10 hrs to get there!!!!

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Nice, thanks!
I've never purchased a stream on the fb, pretty sure I just bought this one. How do I launch the player?

Edit: think I'm up to speed, thanks again

Last edited:

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Harriman was up a few games when I called it a night, like 10-7 or so, that's all I got

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Robert Clark against Ricky Evans One Pocket (Even ) …. On the up n up , tired of seeing these fake games well I got one for y’all … Robert against Ricky , don’t know who Ricky is at all so if I’ve never heard of the guy , he gets played 💯……. Y’all Missouri boys can bet the state if you want, I have Robert in the RV with me , just need 10 hrs to get there!!!!
Ricky plays zero one pocket.