Danny D. will be visiting Indy on May 24th, 25th, & 26th (Mon, Tues, Wed).
He has won world championships (or what passes for the equivalent in the poorly organized world of pool) in straight pool, 9-ball, 8-ball, and one pocket. He has spent close to 60 years on the road, making his living from pool, with no 9-5 job. He has won at Johnson City, on the road, and in tournaments against the best players who ever lived. He is a great story teller, and a great cook (as you may find out if you are lucky).
He IS willing to share his hard-earned and extensive knowledge of the game - which separates him from most of the old masters. If you wish to tap into this knowledge and want lessons while he is in town; drop me a PM and we can make it happen. He usually charges $50 an hour; I've ALWAYS considered it a bargain.
While I have always favored 14.1 lessons from Danny, I have also enjoyed his one pocket lessons enough to actually develop an enjoyment for the game. For you one pocket afficionado's, there is a great difference between someone who IS an expert at one pocket and someone who just THINKS they are an expert (basically everyone who has played more than 3 games of one pocket as best I can figure).
He has won world championships (or what passes for the equivalent in the poorly organized world of pool) in straight pool, 9-ball, 8-ball, and one pocket. He has spent close to 60 years on the road, making his living from pool, with no 9-5 job. He has won at Johnson City, on the road, and in tournaments against the best players who ever lived. He is a great story teller, and a great cook (as you may find out if you are lucky).
He IS willing to share his hard-earned and extensive knowledge of the game - which separates him from most of the old masters. If you wish to tap into this knowledge and want lessons while he is in town; drop me a PM and we can make it happen. He usually charges $50 an hour; I've ALWAYS considered it a bargain.
While I have always favored 14.1 lessons from Danny, I have also enjoyed his one pocket lessons enough to actually develop an enjoyment for the game. For you one pocket afficionado's, there is a great difference between someone who IS an expert at one pocket and someone who just THINKS they are an expert (basically everyone who has played more than 3 games of one pocket as best I can figure).