Danny Harriman 14.1 280 Ball Run NOW AVAILABLE HERE!

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Danny,

Just sent the money via paypal. Thank you for doing this, knowledge is such a wonderful gift.

Best wishes to you.

Pete

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Your payment for $40.00 USD to Charlesharriman@yahoo.com has been initiated.
Note there is no "18" in the address, it appeared later, and no the first one is edited as well.
Danny, I wonder if I have to make the payment once again, if the email you provided first was wrong or what?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Yes, sorry about that. Yes, we did go back and edit the original post. But Since there is not a charlesharriman@yahoo.com paypal it shouldn't have gone through. Btw, your total including S&H and tax will be $36.48.

Thank you.

selftaut

straight pool nut
Silver Member
FYI, paypal will accept a payment to ANY email address and then send an email to that same address saying to sign up with paypal to accept the payment, so any payments made to the original address posted will be deducted from the puchasers account. Simply cancel the purchase if payment was made to the wrong address.

So glad you got this on film Danny!

Kev
14and1.com

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Danny, since I reside in Russia I add some extra bucks for shipment, making a total of 40. That should be sufficient from past experience.
Btw you should have read this in my PM to you. I hope you did read it so I don't have to repeat it again ;)

selftaut, thanks for clarifying paypal. I was about to ask that. I'm going to find out how to cancel the initial payment, but your advice guys is welcome also. Right now going to make another payment to a new address, Mr. Harriman.

edit: ah, okay I did find the Cancel button...

Last edited:

Barry Doc

1p / 14.1 Hack / aka bdoc
Silver Member
14.1 World Championships

Danny,
Would you be so kind as to bring some of the DVD's to the 14.1 event.
See you there!

Doc

Dave Nelson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
According to the tracking service my Harriman disc left K.C, yesterday. With a bit of luck I'll have it tomorrow.

Dave Nelson

highrun55

can`t make a ball anymore
Silver Member
Order In

Ordered today, cant wait

Thanks
Danny

mickey scott
d&d family billiards

Dave Nelson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't get my Harriman disc today, but, the tracking service says it went through the Forrest Park Il. station today. I could ride my bike to Forrest Park.

I do not have a Paypal account, I have never had a Paypal account, I have no intentions of ever having a Paypal account. Yet, everything I buy goes through Paypal. So, I guess the seller has a Paypal account. And I guess he pays for it.

I played onepocket all afternoon. I am not a onepocket player. I'm a bit hazy, but I think I won one game. I think I'll have another Martini to clear my mind.

Dave Nelson

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Dave Nelson said:
Didn't get my Harriman disc today, but, the tracking service says it went through the Forrest Park Il. station today. I could ride my bike to Forrest Park.

I do not have a Paypal account, I have never had a Paypal account, I have no intentions of ever having a Paypal account. Yet, everything I buy goes through Paypal. So, I guess the seller has a Paypal account. And I guess he pays for it.

I played onepocket all afternoon. I am not a onepocket player. I'm a bit hazy, but I think I won one game. I think I'll have another Martini to clear my mind.

Dave Nelson

Dave: How did you get a tracking number?

Never mind, Dave. I found check shipment on paypal.

Mine doesn't give me any info which is not unusual for the usps.

Last edited:

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
johntaggz88 said:
Just purchased a copy; can't wait to see it. = ) Great price also, thanks. :)

Dude, the last line in your sig made me laugh, in a good way, not insulting. That face next to the "high run 18" is good. hehe!!
MULLY

Dave Nelson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Harriman disc arrived yesterday. Watched it last night. Very good, well worth the price. I will be viewing it again in the near future, like tonight.

Dave Nelson

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Dave Nelson said:
Harriman disc arrived yesterday. Watched it last night. Very good, well worth the price. I will be viewing it again in the near future, like tonight.

Dave Nelson

Dave:

I am jealous.:angry:

I paid for mine on the 25th and nothing yet.

Anything interesting about the patterns he discusses?

Dennis

johntaggz88

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
mullyman said:
Dude, the last line in your sig made me laugh, in a good way, not insulting. That face next to the "high run 18" is good. hehe!!
MULLY

Lol, thanks. Yeah I put that face because its so low when I know I can do better than that if i actually focused lol. Someone else said the same but I just like being honest.

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ordered one today.

I will try to post a review when I get it in hand.

Question has anyone seen this and made a review of it on AZ

Thanks in adavance Danny for the great run and sharing it with the 14.1 community.

BTW - Danny, You are a heck of a player.