Danny Harriman vs. Shane McMinn 12/18/21 Clash at the Colosseum Day 1

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Shuddy, you have entered into something here. After about two years you’ll get a notification that a post of yours has been quoted.

Out of nowhere you will see an insane, inane, phonetically spelled out attack on yer sanity, manhood, ethics, pewl skillz, and supposed connections to the government, BCA, & Charlie Williams. Possibly John Schmidt too. Then you’ll be schooled about who the only true 14.1 continuous pocket pool player in the world is. Followed by a challenge of some sort.

I feel the same about DH. (Name acronyms must always be used when having a 14.1 high run or 14.1 high run adjacent conversation on AZB) I post this with true awe and admiration.

kanzzo

hobby player
Well then, this was all very enlightening, and weird, and confusing.
i had same strange experience with DH. Complimenting him for his way of playing straight pool. Great Action Report match against Schmidt turning something like a 162 to 0 start for Schmidt to a great victory running 3 100+ runs on a really tight Diamond table. Great straight pool instructional dvds.

And just attacking me (and seemingly every poster) for no apparent reason. He seems to hate everyone who is nice to him and hates everyone who is not. Don't think it makes his life easy. No idea how he makes and keeps friends and what features he actually likes about people.

But I think your respect for the game of John Schmidt definitely disqualifies you in the eyes of DH since JS is like the worst evil thing that ever walked the face of the earth in his view.

puma122

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shuddy, you have entered into something here. After about two years you’ll get a notification that a post of yours has been quoted.

Out of nowhere you will see an insane, inane, phonetically spelled out attack on yer sanity, manhood, ethics, pewl skillz, and supposed connections to the government, BCA, & Charlie Williams. Possibly John Schmidt too. Then you’ll be schooled about who the only true 14.1 continuous pocket pool player in the world is. Followed by a challenge of some sort.

I feel the same about DH. (Name acronyms must always be used when having a 14.1 high run or 14.1 high run adjacent conversation on AZB) I post this with true awe and admiration.
I laughed at that one!

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member

Then he blocks you cause he don't need that kinda drama in his forum trolling life

But not before inviting you to the show me state to challenge him on his home turf that is. Whichever the challenge may be

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I have no opinion either way about that discussion.
Are you saying u have no opinion about the lack of evidence being fed to Open public - pertaining to the fraudulent 626 claim? When the bca/j.s/c.w. productions came out with news that Mosconi's record had been surpassed - but that the viewings were only open to the 'Semi Public' only - did u ever wonder what they meant with the term 'semi public'? I see u choose to deflect from topic and focus on me, I think u have ulterior motive for yer deflection of the topic at hand. I shudder to think that u have no opinion on whether or not the Open Public is very possibly being fed lie's from past bca org. Also do you think that charlie williams, schmidt, and bca have the right to arbitrarily erase Mosconi's 526 - without providing verifiable proof to the public? Do u still want to meet me ha ha in real life - are we still buddies?

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny, is that an old McDermott D Model you were playing with? Is that the original shaft? Great performance!

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
That did occur to me, and to be honest, if that’s the case, I’m kind of a little bit jealous; 250-ish pages of trolling JS’ 626. Brilliant.

I would really like to meet him. He seems like an interesting guy, and I bet he can talk pool.
No u would not like to meet me - the feelin ain't mutual. u would wrong, I talk Pocket Billiards while u disgust' pool, of course u have no opinion about the attempted theft of Mosconi's record from bca/c.w/ and j.s. If I were u I would steer clear of that discussion and focus more on me young looks or what ever other weird euphemisms u choose. ur a strange one for sure dr seuz. Also asking to see evidence - is not associated with trolling - so yer not too brilliant.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Danny, is that an old McDermott D Model you were playing with? Is that the original shaft? Great performance!
Yes it were a standard maple shaft with no modifications - for the 'legit 351' I ran in 14.1. Thank You.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
The only "Clash at the Colloseum" on my radar was in the movie Gladiator. Russell Crowe was the victor.

Nice to see another such clash in our own times.

NathanDetroit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got two things out of this thread.

Now, I started because I thought it would give me a link to a fine pool match. That didn't happen, but I saw a response that said it didn't happen if there is no unedited video. Sadly, at first, I did not see this for the gem ot was.

I continued reading every response. The Harriman were tedious, but his words had to be given equal weight for me to form an opinion. (Freedom of speech or PC? Who cares sit down and stfu)

My opinion is DH is right; however, anytime from here on that I see any DH response regarding 14.1 records I woll pull out the gem: TLDR: If there is no unedited video it did not happen.

2d gem was I now know who Charlie is in that recurring thread asking about JS and Charlie 626.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
i had same strange experience with DH. Complimenting him for his way of playing straight pool. Great Action Report match against Schmidt turning something like a 162 to 0 start for Schmidt to a great victory running 3 100+ runs on a really tight Diamond table. Great straight pool instructional dvds.

And just attacking me (and seemingly every poster) for no apparent reason. He seems to hate everyone who is nice to him and hates everyone who is not. Don't think it makes his life easy. No idea how he makes and keeps friends and what features he actually likes about people.

But I think your respect for the game of John Schmidt definitely disqualifies you in the eyes of DH since JS is like the worst evil thing that ever walked the face of the earth in his view.
I never stated any such thing as u have printed, do not put words in my mouth - hobby playa' - if u have an opinion as to why the World is not allowed to see unedited evidence of the 626 - then state it - otherwise do not engage in the thread. yer wrong as usual - I do not hate, trolls like u will use nomenclatures such as everyone' or nobody often as a pitch to make a cell' of some sort? ur truly a hobby player - in fact u should get another hobby - kanzoo. So again for the impaired people cinch as kanzoo - if u disagree with me and think that the CW/JS/bca 626 claim is Legit - I do not hate u. There is no time for hate, or cheaters who try to steal long standing celebrated American Sports History figures such as Mosconi. Just a reminder for trolls such as kanzoo - I am not hear to talk about me - if u have an opinion as to why the bca/cw/js can hide the evidence of a so called World Record achievement - and try to erase Mosconi's Legit Record - u may state it - otherwise stay in the funny paper section with yer facebook frenz'.

Last edited:

telinoz

Registered

Gold.

Badpenguin

Being as non-judgmental as possible:

Having read quite a bit of the 626 thread, I can see that Danny is an eccentric dude, and that’s fine by me. I have no opinion either way about that discussion. But I’ve seen a couple of interviews with him, and watching this video, it’s really difficult to match his online personality, particularly the way he communicates, not necessarily the message, with what I’ve seen of him in vids.

Hell of a player.
Well, has anyone verified that it is actually the guy posting here? Or is it some random yahoo trolling these forums for years now?

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, has anyone verified that it is actually the guy posting here? Or is it some random yahoo trolling these forums for years now?
You're on the right track, BP, and almost there:

I realized many moons ago that DH hasn't read or posted to AZB for 15 years and doesn't know that a totally sane fellow -- with two different ISP addresses -- recreationally posts regularly to this forum as xradarx and DH for the sheer pleasure of toying with all comers.

Arnaldo ~ In an infinite Universe all things are possible.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
xradarx aint 2 ispa 👗es?
U have an alter ego.

Alter ego.JPG

radarnaldo
___________________________________________________________________________________________

r9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Played with DH in 3-cushion tourney earlier this year. He is still a little old school like no cell phone. Was very pleasant to talk to. He does play 3c pretty well.