Darren Appleton tries to throw Me under the bus (Video Proof)

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
So we go to Logan's roadhouse for dinner what a mess. My food was bad and I told them. The manager saw my food and he agreed. He was gonna take off the steak and buy desert then changed his mind on desert once we are it. Our waitress was sweet and paid for my cheesecake herself. I decided to record this and then Darren Appleton. Decided he was gonna tell them I was scamming them and that I enjoyed my dinner and I waited too long to complain. He also suggested I should be on a shot clock or something to complain. See for yourself
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=10200093591521581&set=vb.1203751527&type=2&theater
 
Funny chit Mark!

Hey! Where was Nick "The Colonel" Varner? Did he choose to eat at KFC? ;)

As I suspected, I figured you guys were going to have a blast on the road together. Darren is an easy going, ball busting clown with a foreign, disturbed sense of humor, lol.

Hey, did anyone find any action yesterday? Who'd ya'll fleece? Give us the grimey details!
 
Back
Top