Darrens mental error in 14.1 finals !!!

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
I can't wait any longer !

He for got Hohmann was on a foul when he got stuck in the pack

and took a flyer at a 5ball bank from the treetops !!!

AND all you azers missed it apparently or there would have been a thread imho.

board members slept on this one.

Darren had just gotten to the lead too.

:groucho:
 
I can't wait any longer !

He for got Hohmann was on a foul when he got stuck in the pack

and took a flyer at a 5ball bank from the treetops !!!

AND all you azers missed it apparently or there would have been a thread imho.

board members slept on this one.

Darren had just gotten to the lead too.

:groucho:

Actually, most of the discussion on that one is on Facebook, including the wall of moi. ;)

But yes, a thread in the 14.1 forum would've been expected...

-Sean
 
I can't wait any longer !

He for got Hohmann was on a foul when he got stuck in the pack

and took a flyer at a 5ball bank from the treetops !!!

AND all you azers missed it apparently or there would have been a thread imho.

board members slept on this one.

Darren had just gotten to the lead too.

:groucho:


It has been discussed a bit over in the 14.1 sub forum. Those of us at the event certainly noticed.
 
I can't wait any longer !

He for got Hohmann was on a foul when he got stuck in the pack

and took a flyer at a 5ball bank from the treetops !!!

AND all you azers missed it apparently or there would have been a thread imho.

board members slept on this one.

Darren had just gotten to the lead too.

:groucho:
I think most players who've played any straight pool saw this on the stream and thought taking an intentional scratch was the better play.
 
I can't wait any longer !

He for got Hohmann was on a foul when he got stuck in the pack

and took a flyer at a 5ball bank from the treetops !!!

AND all you azers missed it apparently or there would have been a thread imho.

board members slept on this one.

Darren had just gotten to the lead too.

:groucho:

I started a thread on this 3 days ago on 14.1 Pool. You must have missed it. I just read Darren admitted forgetting Thorsten was on a foul.
 
Back
Top