DCC 9 Ball - Who's left?

CBuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It looks like this is another way to keep track who is left. However this does not break down who is in which round, just who is left.

It also looks like if Fedor finishes one round ahead of Tony, he will knock out Tony in the MOT running. It also looks like many of the remaining 9 ball players can win MOT if they win the 9 ball.

View attachment 684741
Also if Chohan goes out now to Garcia he will get less than that 58.6. That number is figured by points remaining divided by the 11 players shown. It isn't set in stone he has that many points yet. Like earlier when the 3 remaining 1p players had 100 a piece on that not page. 300 points remained but Reyes dropped to 80, Hennessee got 100 & Chohan up to 120 equalling 300 points.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Also if Chohan goes out now to Garcia he will get less than that 58.6. That number is figured by points remaining divided by the 11 players shown. It isn't set in stone he has that many points yet. Like earlier when the 3 remaining 1p players had 100 a piece on that not page. 300 points remained but Reyes dropped to 80, Hennessee got 100 & Chohan up to 120 equalling 300 points.
Yes, what you said happened. I was a bit taken aback when I saw his score go down, ha ha.

CBuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, what you said happened. I was a bit taken aback when I saw his score go down, ha ha.
Yeah the same can happen if Filler or Gorst go out this round. Their points would drop so its hard to tell, its up to those 2 who ends up the top 3. If they were to go out right now Alex could slip in there with a win.

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
Just woke up here on my side of the pond and see we're still going strong with at least 2 more rounds after the current one and possibly 3.

But, no more commentary, no more camera switching, no more refs?

ALT_ESV

They are now piping in music to keep us awake.

TV table has no shot clock. But it’s going quickly. Ken is out I believe as a ref with an earlier flight…they announced that around the one pocket games.

Also, all those people wearing Hustlin and “Black shirt, white text” style shirts are all missing. Guess they can’t hang with the true pool players. 🙃

ALT_ESV

Getting sharked by the cleaning crew now. Probably expected an empty room but we are still rolling with rounds to go.

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
Alex wins 9-7, so that leaves Alex, Shane and Fedor still in it all with 1 loss.

Not sure if anyone will get the bye automatically but no rebuys from here on out. 2 more rounds....