DCC One Pocket - final rounds

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where did you get the list from? I don't see the completed or current match link at all anymore on the dcc homepage.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks! For the life of me I can't find that from their homepage like before.
Stream has been good all day. Pat said they switched from WiFi to wired so the issue should be fixed for the remainder of week. 11:00 match coming up on stream, supposedly with Varner and Incardona on announcing. Not sure if that will really start that soon given the Raga match still going.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream has been good all day. Pat said they switched from WiFi to wired so the issue should be fixed for the remainder of week. 11:00 match coming up on stream, supposedly with Varner and Incardona on announcing. Not sure if that will really start that soon given the Raga match still going.
I hope its Efren! Ok, I'm going to buy for tonight.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If that's the fix that doesn't fill me with confidence. Hope it is though.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream is great quality.

Dumb question from a colorblind person.... are they using "regular" balls? No pink at all, no funky stuff, regular from the beginning of pool time?!?!

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bubba.jpg

OKDog

Registered
I hope its Efren! Ok, I'm going to buy for tonight.
I heard them say earlier the semis and finals won't be until tomorrow (Friday Jan, 27th). I don't know where in the world you are located but I don't think they are playing anymore "tonight".
Unless they changed the plan.

markjames

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream is great quality.

Dumb question from a colorblind person.... are they using "regular" balls? No pink at all, no funky stuff, regular from the beginning of pool time?!?!
dumb answer- i think from here forward, the pool balls colors will be ALL funky stuff

but if i had a vote the 5 ball is always orange

5🍊