DCC One Pocket - final rounds

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard them say earlier the semis and finals won't be until tomorrow (Friday Jan, 27th). I don't know where in the world you are located but I don't think they are playing anymore "tonight".
Unless they changed the plan.
With 5 (or 6?) players left, I thought there would be one more regular round where all players play simultaneously.

I'm glad I bought this match, it was a fun pace and had a lot of twists and turns.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks! For the life of me I can't find that from their homepage like before.
The link is on the home page. Easily missable because it doesn’t have link formatting. Just scroll down.

1674820537441.jpeg

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't see anything online about the schedule yet.

Rd 12:
Skyler Woodward (1)

Rd 11:
Tony Chohan (0) v Johnathan Pinegar (0)
Alex Pagulayan (1) v Efren Reyes (0)

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If they show anything prior to the 1:00 Efren v Pagulayan match then it would be:
11:30
Dee Adkins (0)Mika Immonen (0)

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't see anything online about the schedule yet.

Rd 12:
Skyler Woodward (1)

Rd 11:
Tony Chohan (0) v Johnathan Pinegar (0)
Alex Pagulayan (1) v Efren Reyes (0)

If they show anything prior to the 1:00 Efren v Pagulayan match then it would be:
11:30
Dee Adkins (0)Mika Immonen (0)
I heard Pat come on and say the 10AM round would be played at 11. Now that 11 is here i only get matches from yesterday shown but cant even sign on to them. The whole sign in process is a boondoggle-Anyone else getting anything?

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard Pat come on and say the 10AM round would be played at 11. Now that 11 is here i only get matches from yesterday shown but cant even sign on to them. The whole sign in process is a boondoggle-Anyone else getting anything?
refresh. currently showing the following with audio in the background. Their site blows. Depending on when you pull it up you could get stuck with an old feed that stays running and the page won't auto refresh to a new live feed. Displaying this whole banner over the live table in the background is dumb too.

next.jpg

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
refresh. currently showing the following with audio in the background. Their site blows. Depending on when you pull it up you could get stuck with an old feed that stays running and the page won't auto refresh to a new live feed. Displaying this whole banner over the live table in the background is dumb too.

View attachment 684345
Thanks but i have refreshed over and over and still just get a Sky Match from yesterday on my Samsung. Previous to today- I would eventually get get the current match after many tries.

Edit- I completely cancelled out of the internet- went back on and typed in 'onsitepool.com" when it came back on it indicated i was in the AS area for whatever reason but not in the URL where previously it had said onsitepool.com/accustats.

Down below it had the AS logo and a link that said 'accustats live' and i clicked on that and got in. I'm sure many gave up before doing all i did today.

Last edited:

tim913

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m sorry but every time I see final and 1p in the same sentence it screams ‘oxymoron’ to me, one hole never ends! Same reaction as ‘happily married’, ‘military intelligence’ .. etc. A friend of mine once said if you want to end the homeless problem teach them 1 hole. They’ll hang out at the hall all day and night like the other 1 holer’s and no one else will notice.
I used to think 3 cushion was slow until I found out 3 cushion players watch 1 hole matches to help them sleep 😛

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m sorry but every time I see final and 1p in the same sentence it screams ‘oxymoron’ to me, one hole never ends! Same reaction as ‘happily married’, ‘military intelligence’ .. etc. A friend of mine once said if you want to end the homeless problem teach them 1 hole. They’ll hang out at the hall all day and night like the other 1 holer’s and no one else will notice.
I used to think 3 cushion was slow until I found out 3 cushion players watch 1 hole matches to help them sleep 😛
another lame '1p is too slow' post. yawn.