Dealing with Tony, Mystick Cue Fan

Ericchen0121

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi azb,

I hope this is not the wrong place to post this. ... Please let me know if it is, and I'll take note.

I just wanted to know if people have had positive transactions with Mystick Cue Fan. I made a payment last month, and Tony claims that the J/B Stinger cue was lost in the mail. He has offered to return the money, but, when asked for the USPS number of the lost cue, the number did not check out on USPS.com. There is no record of the number he gave.

I have had numerous correspondences with Tony, and he seems like nice enough a guy. However, I am a bit suspicious despite his attempts to make the transaction good.

Please let me know if you can vouch for Tony, I know he has a good rep here on AZB, but this is my first experience with him, and it has not been good so far. I do not want to be strung along if I am being strung along.

Thanks AZB,
Eric

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Always been good to me...

Eric,
I have done at least a half dozen, maybe more transactions with MystickCueFan, aka, Tony. I have never had an issue of any kind with him. He has always gone above the norm to make sure everything was right, if he was shipping to me, and that payment was made promptly, if he was buying. If you do enough transactions, eventually, something will drop through the crack. I trust that this is all that has happened here and that Tony will do everything possible to make the transaction work out for you.

As for numbers not showing up in USPS...happens all the time. I recently sent an Express Mail package ($2500 cue) to Pat Diveney with guaranteed overnight delivery. It was never scanned into the system until it showed up 9 days later in Cedar Rapids, Iowa....you talk about being in a panic.....
Joe

Last edited:

MasterClass

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have transacted with him once. Sold him my Custom pred and xbreaker. Payment was made to me. Cue was delivered to him. Updated me promptly when he received it. Nothing unusual or suspicious about the guy. I would probably transact with him again.

I think no one would go through so much effort to scam someone of a stinger j/b i suppose.

Lets see how things turn out. I am sure this is just a misunderstanding. If anyone is trying to scam anybody its the postal service!

Best regards
Chris

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I've done 3 or 4 deals with Tony before. No problems whatsoever, and a friendly guy to boot.

If you want to be pedantic I suppose you could ask him for a photocopy/scan of the USPS receipts, but that seems unnecessary given that he offered you a full refund.

bogey54311

"cheese"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Bamacues said:
Eric,
I have done at least a half dozen, maybe more transactions with MystickCueFan, aka, Tony. I have never had an issue of any kind with him. He has always gone above the norm to make sure everything was right, if he was shipping to me, and that payment was made promptly, if he was buying.

same here.
bunch of deals......even some big money ones.
super smooth, and always calls.

chris G

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
tony sent me a deposit on a cue before i had to ask
seems like a great guy to me

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
i had a great deal with tony and he went above and beyond what he had to do. i recommend him highly. i will say that in dealing with usps they are very confusing with the numbers they put on the receipts and i have been guilty myself of giving out the wrong number.

guy

BANKONIT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Deal With Tony

Did A Jim Buss Deal With Tony, No Problem. Best Hitting Cue I Ever Had In My Hands.