Decals that are put on the tournament tables

Nyquil

I would like to get some diamond, aramith, simonis and predator decals for my table. I think they look slick on the rail skirts imho based on the tables I see in tournaments. Might put one my light to. Anyone got a hookup for these?

Thanks
Brent

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
I did a quick google search for "predator pool decal" and this was the very first result. I didn't bother to look past the first result so there may be more. If you do the same search for the other manufacturers, I'm guessing you can also find decals for some or all of them.

bignick31985

Life Long Learner
Silver Member
The Predator ones are pretty good stickers. I put a couple on my table and they don't look gawdy or stand out in a bad way. I've been looking for Simonis ones, but no luck.

Nyquil

I did a quick google search for "predator pool decal" and this was the very first result. I didn't bother to look past the first result so there may be more. If you do the same search for the other manufacturers, I'm guessing you can also find decals for some or all of them.
I want to try to snag them all in one place if possible.

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
I would like to get some diamond, aramith, simonis and predator decals for my table. I think they look slick on the rail skirts imho based on the tables I see in tournaments. Might put one my light to. Anyone got a hookup for these?

Thanks
Brent
The Diamond logos are put on at the factory and they are not decals. They are some sort of white liquid poured into the cutout and then dried. In fact, when I ordered my 8 foot Diamond and Littman light, I requested they have no logos. To each his own-

-dj

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the only logo I want to see on my table.

9ACD4A5B-C4C5-45E3-8586-5808155E7402.jpeg

Nyquil

Wrong brand I know but I can't envision my table without the branding
157e2b30217ad3eaf87fde61c02ea8be.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Very nice looking table. I have never played on one of these before hopefully I will get the chance to at some point.