Cardigan Kid AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 8, 2015 #1 From the watch ESPN app. More than a month away, but never too early to mark the calendars. Nice addition of the extra hour for women's billiards Hall of Fame challenge.
From the watch ESPN app. More than a month away, but never too early to mark the calendars. Nice addition of the extra hour for women's billiards Hall of Fame challenge.
K Kris_b1104 House Pro in my own home. Silver Member Nov 9, 2015 #4 Thanks for the heads up, but I'd rather them stream the Mosconi Cup this year instead of the 4-man challenge of Champions tourney -_- ... And so I can see myself on TV when I watch the replay :grin-square:
Thanks for the heads up, but I'd rather them stream the Mosconi Cup this year instead of the 4-man challenge of Champions tourney -_- ... And so I can see myself on TV when I watch the replay :grin-square:
Texas Carom Club AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 9, 2015 #5 got it dec 27 im staying away from the tv