Dennis Hatch in the box,,,,any takers

Heck YEAH I want to play Dennis! Shoooooooooot, ain't every day you get to play $5.00 races to 15 against a pro!

When/Where do I meet up with him? And for that price, I won't even make him give me the 5 out and the breaks...

Russ
 
Tell Dennis, his friends and his backers that if they wish to interact with the members of this forum, they should join AZB. I am really tiring of threads being made on behalf of non-members.

If your motive is "just to be a nice guy," then dig a little deeper. If your thread lands Dennis the "right" action, you'll surely get your palm greased, and even though I am 100% confident that it's not the result you either seek or expect, you'll have every right to some jelly, and anyone falling into the trap of gambling with Dennis will have every right to resent you.
 
sjm said:
Tell Dennis, his friends and his backers that if they wish to interact with the members of this forum, they should join AZB. I am really tiring of threads being made on behalf of non-members.

If your motive is "just to be a nice guy," then dig a little deeper. If your thread lands Dennis the "right" action, you'll surely get your palm greased, and even though I am 100% confident that it's not the result you either seek or expect, you'll have every right to some jelly, and anyone falling into the trap of gambling with Dennis will have every right to resent you.

Ya know... How long have we been asking the moderators to put up a gambling/woofing section on the forum?" It should be one where nothing negative is allowed to be said towards any pros that post, upon threat of banning.

But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! For whatever reason, the moderators are thinking discussing gambling/matchups might be a corrupting influence.:D

Russ
 
15 games for 5 bucks apiece? Hell yeah I'd play him. Heck I might win one or two. $75 for the confidence I'd possibly gain? Priceless
 
ledrums said:
15 games for 5 bucks apiece? Hell yeah I'd play him. Heck I might win one or two. $75 for the confidence I'd possibly gain? Priceless

I said races to 15 for $5.00. That's only 33 cents per game...:D

Russ
 
sjm said:
Tell Dennis, his friends and his backers that if they wish to interact with the members of this forum, they should join AZB. I am really tiring of threads being made on behalf of non-members.

If your motive is "just to be a nice guy," then dig a little deeper. If your thread lands Dennis the "right" action, you'll surely get your palm greased, and even though I am 100% confident that it's not the result you either seek or expect, you'll have every right to some jelly, and anyone falling into the trap of gambling with Dennis will have every right to resent you.


SJM...let me tell you that i just deleted the opening thread....screw it. just ain't worth the aggrivation....let me repeat something for you. I am doing this for a friend and believe me when i tell you that I WILL NOT IN ANY WAY BENEFIT FROM THIS....and what trap... how can it be a trap... i put his name right out there for anybody to see. So there would be no surprises, or traps as you call them....this friend has just had a nice gold crown 3 put together in his house and he is friends with dennis. So he wants to put some use to it i guess..........................................mike
 
Last edited:
cueball1950 said:
SJM.......let me repeat something for you. I am doing this for a friend and believe me when i tell you that I WILL NOT IN ANY WAY BENEFIT FROM THIS....and what trap... how can it be a trap... i put his name right out there for anybody to see. So there would be no surprises, or traps as you call them....this friend has just had a nice gold crown 3 put together in his house and he is friends with dennis. So he wants to put some use to it i guess..........................................mike

I made it 100% clear that I understood your motive, and that you were surely not soliciting action for personal gain.

Why not just recommend to your friend that they join the forum? Access to the thousands of members of this forum is a privilege that comes with membership. I'm sure we'd all enjoy communicating with your friend.

Customarily, those who want access to all forum members without joining AZB have to pay for advertising on AZB.
 
Back
Top