Dennis Orcollo

viveeeee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see that Diveney Cues Sponsored Player Dennis Orcollo Has Won The World Pool Masters In Vegas, Congratulations Dennis.

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
I see that Diveney Cues Sponsored Player Dennis Orcollo Has Won The World Pool Masters In Vegas, Congratulations Dennis.

Conratulations Dennis. All guys named Dennis can shoot good.
Dennis orcollo, Dennis hatch, Dennis strickland, me. ;)

Masirib5

Klaatu barada nikto
Silver Member
Many Filipino Pros use Diveney Cues.

Rodolfo Luat
Dennis Orcollo
Lee Van Corteza
Santos Sambajon

Masirib5

Klaatu barada nikto
Silver Member
Some of the worlds best players in the world for sure.

I see Rodalfo Luat playing with his Ivory Diveney every day. He loves it.

I have had three of Pat Diveney's cues and made a huge mistake by selling them - thinking I was going to upgrade but Pat's cues hit better than the more expensive cues that I upgraded to. Live and learn!!!

--Jeff

Bayawak

Tirador
Silver Member

Congratulations to Dennis Orcullo for winning one of the prestigious tournaments here in the States!!

I can't wait to see more of your winning ways.. Keep em coming and show them there's a new sheriff in town!!

viveeeee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The cue Bustamante has in his hands on the home page is his Diveney. Congrats for winning the Bonus Ball.

HeLLFiSH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What was the playing cue Dennis Orcullo was using when he won the world pool masters, can someone post a pic of it? Was it a diveney?

butterflycues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cue

What was the playing cue Dennis Orcullo was using when he won the world pool masters, can someone post a pic of it? Was it a diveney?

No, he was using a Mezz I think. We just gave him his new cue at Vegas. He has been playing under our banner for a year using several of our cues. The cue he was using is his stand by that he has had for several years. Butterflycues

HeLLFiSH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what cue is he holding here:
p.php

Is this one of your cues, Can you provide specs? Thanks
The image was on the front page of AZ billiards.

HeLLFiSH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i could be wrong but this was the closest i found was to the cue used in the world pool masters:
snakewood2.jpg