Denver area 3 cushion?

fd_colorado

Go Pack Go!!!
Silver Member
I heard that there is a 3 cushion room over by the Vietnamese restaurants in Denver.

I don't live in Denver so I'm not sure but I think it's off of Sheridan or Federal???

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
I heard that there is a 3 cushion room over by the Vietnamese restaurants in Denver.

I don't live in Denver so I'm not sure but I think it's off of Sheridan or Federal???

It's been a while since I've been over there, but there is (or used to be) a room on South Federal, about 600 or so South Federal. I believe it is (or was) called Vinh Son Billiards, and I think there is another one on Havana in Aurora about Jewell and Havana (not Rack'em) in the middle of a bunch of Asian restaurants and an Asian grocery store but I don't know the name of that one. I have never been in Vinh Son and I haven't been in the other one in a long time. I've heard that Vinh Son has 3 Cushion tables.

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
there are some 3c tables at a korean restaurant on havana somewhere in aurora. place is owned by a strong player (maybe even champion) korean guy. cant remember the name maybe someone can help...

fd_colorado

Go Pack Go!!!
Silver Member
Thanks for the replies. The Korean place on Havana closed up about a year ago or so. I enjoyed going over there because everyone was friendly and it was easy to get a game.

Will try to find the VN room mentioned.

thx

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a 3 cushion table at Hanks Billiards at 38th and Sheridan in Wheat Ridge directly across the street from King Soopers.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
There is a 3 cushion table at Hanks Billiards at 38th and Sheridan in Wheat Ridge directly across the street from King Soopers.

All the VietAmese and Korean rooms in my area only have 9-foot tables with slower cloth...
....straight rail and four ball billiards are the games of choice.

I would think 12Squared would know all the good 3-C tables in Coloado.

....and there's no free water at Hank's....so I've been told.... :)

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Aurora

Last year I went up to Denver to hit balls with Jerry Karsch, and Mike Massey at a 3 cushion room, with one pro table/heated. It's on the east side of Hampden, just south of parker road. Asian owned and the equipment is good, at least this one table was.