Derby action room - poolactiontv - just bought it

Uniballpenman

Registered
I frequently find myself wondering does Tony shoot those same shots on his own money?
He knows so much about 1 hole, but takes on 90% of the sucker shots I see. He makes a fair bit of them, but these rotation champions just need to tread water till he makes a mistake. If he were to play the game, move them, slow them down, then he doesn't lose.

I have lost money betting on him a ton. I learned my lesson tonight. He misses a shot and slumps around moaning, his game has changed last 5 years I feel.

I am just a bit salty, he is my favorite one pocket player when hes right. When he is playing these silly shots, not so much.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
He knows so much about 1 hole, but takes on 90% of the sucker shots I see. He makes a fair bit of them, but these rotation champions just need to tread water till he makes a mistake. If he were to play the game, move them, slow them down, then he doesn't lose.

I have lost money betting on him a ton. I learned my lesson tonight. He misses a shot and slumps around moaning, his game has changed last 5 years I feel.

I am just a bit salty, he is my favorite one pocket player when hes right. When he is playing these silly shots, not so much.
These straight shooter have exposed him is the difference

Love watching him, but wouldn't bet a dime on him playing Filler, and Gorst. Shane should be winning these matches too, along with the top Asian players.

Uniballpenman

Registered

Love watching him, but wouldn't bet a dime on him playing Filler, and Gorst. Shane should be winning these matches too, along with the top Asian players.
Whats so annoying about this is he was two balls away from winning a short race against Filler. Like dude just play onepocket, make the games an hour long, they will out shoot you but you can move. I won decently big on the first Dennis match. Lost every one since.

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Shane did win. About 6 weeks ago.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Whats so annoying about this is he was two balls away from winning a short race against Filler. Like dude just play onepocket, make the games an hour long, they will out shoot you but you can move. I won decently big on the first Dennis match. Lost every one since.
Pagulayan is another one I'd never bet on, too much dog in him.

Have won plenty betting against him.

Still a great player but damn he can dog it

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pagulayan is another one I'd never bet on, too much dog in him.

Have won plenty betting against him.

Still a great player but damn he can dog it

Sometimes you have to go contrarian against the best cos even the best are not perfect. I call that heuristic the "Pele move".
The late GOAT Pele is famous for predicting wrong team to win a match. So they say to win a bet, just bet against whichever team Pele say will win. :LOL:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gabe beat him in his prime by outmoving him. Must have been 15 years ago now. One of the early TAR's.

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Shane is giving Tony a chance to win his money back. A rematch is happening in 4 weeks.