showme87 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 30, 2007 #1 Anyone hear of a possible match-up between Tony Fargo and Louis Dimarco in long rack banks? I know Tony is going for bank action if anyone is interested.
Anyone hear of a possible match-up between Tony Fargo and Louis Dimarco in long rack banks? I know Tony is going for bank action if anyone is interested.
Erno AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 30, 2007 #2 tony's probably a slight favorite in full rack, but louis usually just plays short rack. If they play short rack I like Louis.
tony's probably a slight favorite in full rack, but louis usually just plays short rack. If they play short rack I like Louis.
showme87 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 3, 2008 #4 Anyone know what room Louis D plays out of or how to contact him? Tony wants to try and play some but will not be in the tourneys this year.
Anyone know what room Louis D plays out of or how to contact him? Tony wants to try and play some but will not be in the tourneys this year.
M maxeypad2007 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 3, 2008 #5 Louis plays out of diamonds pub in louisville
Black-Balled AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 3, 2008 #6 Erno said: tony's probably a slight favorite in full rack, but louis usually just plays short rack. If they play short rack I like Louis. Click to expand... Send my thanks again!
Erno said: tony's probably a slight favorite in full rack, but louis usually just plays short rack. If they play short rack I like Louis. Click to expand... Send my thanks again!
rzrbak98 onepocket junkie Silver Member Jan 3, 2008 #7 tony Tony left last night to go to louisville and is playing in the banks. He said and i quote the world has action playing long-rack over there.
tony Tony left last night to go to louisville and is playing in the banks. He said and i quote the world has action playing long-rack over there.